The New Ohio Plates (Suck)

ForeverMaker

Article with images:

http://www.dispatchpolitics.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/04/02/copy/beautiful-ohio-now-states-official-plate.html?adsec=politics&sid=101

Why can't we just get plain plates that blend into the car instead of hideous gradients everywhere?

Hire some REAL designers from REAL design agencies to create some minimalist stuff.

This sucks if you want to change your personal plate

Why would that be ?

BEAUTIFUL OHIO LICENSE PLATES NOT AVAILABLE THROUGH http://www.OPLATES.COM. If you are interested in purchasing the Beautiful Ohio license plates that became available November 23, 2009, you MUST obtain them through your local license agency.

Stillman got new plates months ago for his trailer that he stores at the shop. I glanced at the plate and thought...gee he borrow a plate from someone and it out of state on top of that! And never looked back.

A few days later, I started seeing a bunch of out of staters. So finally I wonder where they were all from and got up on one. Thats when I realized it was the new tag for Ohio. Its ugly as hell, and I will run RWB's as long as I can. Now I see the new tags allover. They've been out quite some time now.

There is a subliminal message there with the new plate. Urban sprawl. Big cities moving in on and pushing out farms that are being subsidized by the Feds.

Not a farmer or anything, but I drive all over Central Ohio, and see new construction going up, and nobody moving into the new buildings, and leaving the old facilities as well.

Or, it could all just mean that I think the new plate is Fugly.