Say what you want about W...

OSUGT

Uhh Uhh, im a southside kid, i grew up in Hawaii and became an A's fan, I do like both the cubs and whitesox great players...lmfao this dude is a fucking joke. The pure sound of his voice drives me insane, and to think people a year and half ago bought into this dudes bullshit and voted him into office. I just laugh at those same people who hate the guy now...bring back Clinton damnit, he can cheech up in office while getting his dick sucked for all I care.

The guy's black, not Cuban. :rolleyes:

And since I'm already using stereotypes, lettuce solidify them.

He recently beat former All American Clark Kellogg in a game of Horse. (I'm not sure wth they were spelling, but it wasn't HORSE.) The man's gotta suprising outside jumper once he's warmed up.

During the game, he talks a little trash and even says how he's not going to be humiliated on public televison... but then that pitch... lol

The guy's black, not Cuban. :rolleyes:

And since I'm already using stereotypes, lettuce solidify them.

He recently beat former All American Clark Kellogg in a game of Horse. (I'm not sure wth they were spelling, but it wasn't HORSE.) The man's gotta suprising outside jumper once he's warmed up.

During the game, he talks a little trash and even says how he's not going to be humiliated on public televison... but then that pitch... lol

:funny:

Bush looked like a professional. The way he walked up, tossed the ball, walked off was simply that of a confident man.

Obama on the other hand looked like a scared child. Honestly, what the fuck was that?

bush wasnt worried about someone shooting him or trying to kill him.

he threw a nice changeup.

osama sucks.