So 20-25 bikes are at Old Circuit City Polaris

IVRINGS

Tyler - I think I remember the cruiser too cause the boss pointed it out cause it wasn't like the rest.

Ryan - Yeah that helmet really caught my eye from inside, my sister was a major dead head growing up so I notice that symbol.

Guest tbutera2112

^ exactly...it was the baddest bike there! haha

until jagr showed up and parked next to me, that sonofabitch and his sexy ass bike....thats the dude you made move lol

If you had any idea the cost of all the beds in the store if that where to happen. We have one bed setup at $10,000 and the cheapest is $258. What is OR? Ohio Riders? Cause I saw him call me a little bitch in the central post about the meet. Can't wait till next week.

Dual Adjustable Allura! Same bed I just ordered as a flat set cause I didn't have the extra for the adjustable bases right now, but later easy upgrade. We call it the his and her package.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4017/4528568815_356e9f2f59.jpg

my mom had a tempurpedic king size and sent it back during the 30day period because she hated it lol
To often people buy the cheaper one that they will not like cause they don't think they can afford the right one, and most people take upto 60 days to get adjusted to the bed. It is nothing like what they are sleeping on, and needs to be sleep on every night during that time. A lot of people hate it still after 2weeks, but it takes 18-21 days for a body to get adjusted to just a different innerspring bed.

Guest tbutera2112
To often people buy the cheaper one that they will not like cause they don't think they can afford the right one, and most people take upto 60 days to get adjusted to the bed. It is nothing like what they are sleeping on, and needs to be sleep on every night during that time. A lot of people hate it still after 2weeks, but it takes 18-21 days for a body to get adjusted to just a different innerspring bed.

she bought the right one...it wasnt cheapo walmart brand lol

it felt too much like an air matress

Tempur-pedic isn't much better. It's just that NAME BRAND keeping up with the Jones' stuff.

Most stores only carry Tempur-pedic to get people into the store. They find out the price tag and learn some facts and end up going with a non Tempur-pedic memory foam.

Tempur-pedic= memory foam

Guest tbutera2112

yea, the sleepnumber is what i was thinking of...its not memory foam, its a shitty air mattress or atleast it feels like one...you can inflate/deflate it with a button...its shit

i had a memory foam from sams club and i loved it

Tempur-pedic= memory foam
You don't know how many people I hear tell me they wasted their money buying a knock-off. Cause they feel great, but they don't last but about 2 years. The major differance is the open cell memory foam that allows Tempur-pedic to flow air over the others. Also since the tempur pedic is also temp sensitive to mold to your body better instead of being soft all over. :D I could do this all day. We have had knock-off memory foam beds before, but learned they where a waste of money for customers and major warty clames. Trust me cause I'm not tryin' to sell you one here, but I will help anyone out if they do want a bed from me.

yea, the sleepnumber is what i was thinking of...its not memory foam, its a shitty air mattress or atleast it feels like one...you can inflate/deflate it with a button...its shit

i had a memory foam from sams club and i loved it

Yeah we had that bed for a while, but it does have it's problems. That major problem was the customer got to control the bed firmness. Most Sleep Number customers never got the bed setup like it needed to be at first, but then keep adjusting it every night.

I work at a mattress store too. All my managers went on and on and on about how the only reason we carried tempur-pedic was to get customers in the store.

I won't say they aren't comfortable, because if I could just throw the money into one and not worry about it, I would own one.

I work at a mattress store too. All my managers went on and on and on about how the only reason we carried tempur-pedic was to get customers in the store.

I won't say they aren't comfortable, because if I could just throw the money into one and not worry about it, I would own one.

Who do you work for if you don't mind me asking? Cause we are looking for a few more spots to fill. Best draw in the market too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagr

Promotion? Good to hear.

I'll try to play nice this week.

Yeah you might want too! Calling me a bitch behind my back on the internet in the last meet post is kinda funny. Next time someone asks you to move the bike twice, and both times you say yes just move the bike.

BTW to the head of the meet I don't mind the guys in the parking lot one bit, but having someone giving me that kinda crap when my head of my Market is in my store asking me to have him move is kinda like grade school. So if you guys keep it like it has been w/o jagr crap everything will be fine.

Just a little post up on OR :bangbang: