If you post your car for sale, be sure you want to sell it

Berto

Urgh. So I went to check out a quad cab/long bed Ram 2500 with the Cummins in it yesterday. I came to a price with the guy for him to call me the next day to tell me him and his wife decided not to sell the truck until next year.

seriously dude.

Urgh. So I went to check out a quad cab/long bed Ram 2500 with the Cummins in it yesterday. I came to a price with the guy for him to call me the next day to tell me him and his wife decided not to sell the truck until next year.

seriously dude.

Until next year? whats a year if your going to sell it anyway? I understand if they want to hold onto it long term but saying "no... not yet just a bit more" wtf?

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say his wife is a bossy bitch and he's the one who has to live with her, not you and/or maybe they were going to buy another vehicle then realized they just don't have the money for it and need to hold off another year.

There ya go. No more 'benefits' for any else today. Wasted it all here.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say his wife is a bossy bitch and he's the one who has to live with her, not you and/or maybe they were going to buy another vehicle then realized they just don't have the money for it and need to hold off another year.

There ya go. No more 'benefits' for any else today. Wasted it all here.

Thats it, he was looking at a newer cummins dually with 4x4 so he could plow snow (currently owns a lawn business). Figured out, crap these are way more expensive!

He probably had other offers or just wasn't able (didn't have the balls) to tell you no. Sucks either way.

People on clist have no balls, if an item is sold but the ad is still up they will never reply or they give you some BS story. I'm a big boy tell me it's sold or my offer is bullshit and I have to do better.