You all suck

paint-princess

-----------------------------

Five Lessons for new CR female members:

1. Know your role as a new member (cooking, cleaning, etc)

2. There will always be the insensitive guys who leghump, say "pics or ban", yadda, yadda

3. there will always be the sensitive douche-bag that says "don't mind all the insensitive leghumping guys, i am mature, welcome to the site"

4. DO NOT (i repeat) DO NOT try and be a hardass when people give you shit for being a girl who is into (or semi-into) cars. You need to roll with the punches

5. DO NOT act as if you are some hardcore car enthusiast... Chances are; You are into cars because your current or ex significant other is into cars.

Have a nice day... ..............doing laundry

LMAO!!!!! i give you props for this.. this is funny as hell...

and for the record.. im into cars because i like cars.. not b.c of my husband or any ex's lol

and yes i do feel a womans place is in the kitchen and taken care of her man.. thats what women were made for. breading and taken care of shit.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
LMAO!!!!! i give you props for this.. this is funny as hell...

and for the record.. im into cars because i like cars.. not b.c of my husband or any ex's lol

and yes i do feel a womans place is in the kitchen and taken care of her man.. thats what women were made for. breading and taken care of shit.

fucking.keeper.

lol i do full body work. paint and air brush .... btw thorne is gay why did you help him do that to his car ??? lol and by plastic SURGEON ( lol ) i mean i take the fucked up shit and make it pretty... like an old worn out set of boobs... a plastic surgeon takes'em and makes'em look brand new

• 2 weeks later...
lol and by plastic SURGEON ( lol ) i mean i take the fucked up shit and make it pretty... like an old worn out set of boobs... a plastic surgeon takes'em and makes'em look brand new

99% of the time the bitch comes out with even worse looking tits then before she went in.....just saying

99% of the time the bitch comes out with even worse looking tits then before she went in.....just saying

can you show me some statistical evidence of your claim? If you stop fucking around with those crack head strippers who got a "deal" on the boob job they got you might find some fine fake titties....just saying