You all suck

paint-princess

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
what do you mean by filth? lol

and she wants to ride guys at the track......i guess the tape on her mouth dont lie

just callin it how i see it

haha jk

Guest Removed
lmao wow.. i wanted to ride DOWN the track with benner lol never been down a strip b4. and as far as the tape goes he put the un edited pic up theres a second half to that pic

then take your car down it...:lol:

riding with someone else is the only way it will happen... jason will never have anything worth going down the track in. so i guess setting for benner in his GTP that he traded for a firebird is one way to get want you want..

roflmao...:lol:

(some know the inside joke on the gtp trade, i'll be laughing for a week now remembering that)

Guest Removed
Some days, he got the better deal.

and thats why that car hates you.... it seems to like your wife tho. :p

but it also proves why you own a race car with a automatic !

Some days, he got the better deal.

If the car liked you, or if you could drive a stick like I can, you wouldnt say that. :p :bangbang: ;)

Welcome! I usually run my car down the track 20-30+ times per track day, find me next track day and I will let you ride with me. :)

If the car liked you, or if you could drive a stick like I can, you wouldnt say that. :p :bangbang: ;)

Welcome! I usually run my car down the track 20-30+ times per track day, find me next track day and I will let you ride with me. :)

lol thanx and im pretty sure i saw you but SO much was goin on lol

• Upvote 1

lol thanx and im pretty sure i saw you but SO much was goin on lol

Yeah, we met briefly a couple times when I was riding around with Anthony on the golf cart. Track days are always a little crazy, but fun!

Tell that to the alternator, PS pump, and battery.

That was just a crappy chain of events, one thing knocked everything out. Gotta give the car some credit. It runs more times down the track during one track day than your car runs all year and still manages to handle being a DD with 13k+ miles a year on it. :D

Guest Removed
Tell that to the alternator, PS pump, and battery. The bellhousing would like some fun too.

Benner mods :D

no, whats high mileage gm parts starting to fall off, or out....

That was just a crappy chain of events, one thing knocked everything out. Gotta give the car some credit. It runs more times down the track during one track day than your car runs all year and still manages to handle being a DD with 13k+ miles a year on it. :D

but yet he wonders why all that stuff has failed...fucking gm parts dont last for ever.....