Dont you hate it when....

V8 Beast

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
I believe so.

I can't remember the exact way, but I think you have to hold it until the door closes. You can do it for any floor.

nice! gonna have to test this out

I believe so.

I can't remember the exact way, but I think you have to hold it until the door closes. You can do it for any floor.

I just googled it. Press and hold your desired floor button and the close button at the same time for at least 5 seconds.

Don't you hate it when you eat chipotle and you get the red chili salsa instead of the mild one thinking it won't hurt later? And worse, are the farts, its like popping fire balls out the exhaust

Don't you hate it when you're girl starts licking your balls while you're sleeping and you wake up enjoying it, then see it's the dog? Then let her keep going..

Dont you hate it when you find out later it was your ex girlfriend trying to get revenge on you, then realize she took pictures and posted them on CR.

Don't you hate it when you're at the urinal and you shake but somehow miss that last drop until you zip up and it rolls down your leg?

Or even better, don't you hate it when your at hobby lobby and you decide you have to take a piss, and as soon as you zip up you realize you have dribbled all down your kaky shorts, next thing you know your stading under the hand dryer getting an unwanted blowjob and someone walks in?

True story

Dont you hate it when you go to use the bathroom and someone is taking a shit in your favorite stall!!! Now you have to act like you were just there to rinse off your hands so that your u-turn isnt so obvious.

God I hate it when I'm following somebody who stops a car length behind red light traffic, then they inch up every few seconds to the car in front of them. Why can't they just stop right behind the car in front of them in the first place?

Because they have never ever ever driven a manual car in their entire life. It should be mandatory when you first take your driver's license it has to be in a manual car.

dont you hate it when you make sure the coast is clear, rip some nice quiet ass in your cubicle, realize its a bit worse than you thought, then someone who sits right next to you comes walking by...

where do those motherfuckers come from? I JUST CHECKED!

Fan on oscillate FTW.

when someone behinde you cuts over a lane and then gets in front of you and cintinues to drive the same speed you were just at... REALLY aer you in that big if a hurry that you need to be one car closer to the ramp???

But then I love it when I pass them get in front of them and drive the same speed as the car next to me so they get blocked. Ya watching their face turn red is priceless..