Why do you view CR?

KillJoy

I visit to pass the time reading about cars that I've wanted to own but never have.

I've asked questions about guns, lawns, trips etc and have always gotten good advice from local people. (thats important)

I've found companies to work on my cars (thanks IPS) and to get my motorcycle tuned up and detailed (thanks Hoblick).

I've even sold a few things and a few things that friends needed sold.

I don't think that I will ever stop coming to CR.

I'm on a computer most hours of the day, and coming here is always more fun than paying attention in class, and gives me a break from work.

I like how somebody is always posting some interesting current event. I've posted here when my car outsmarts me. I like coming to meets as well and seeing everyone's cars.

And I LOVE reading through peoples builds. I plan to do my own; and its inspirational to see people work through the struggles involved in the build. All for it to pay off in the end.

Agree with all of the above.

Originally joined b/c I loved my Tercel (don't know why anymore) and aspired to have cars the members had (RX7's, LS1's, Subi's, etc. etc.) when I was younger. Now I'm back b/c life has brought me full circle and no matter what I filled my time with I missed wrenching on a car. Now that I'm a lot older and a little wiser I'm doing things differently. Haven't bought a single neon or system to date. lol

It's a great place to meet new people and the core group have always been great guys once you get to know them. They also aren't as bad in person as on here and as long as you're not a total asshat at meets they're pretty accepting....of most. :)

Plus, I wanna grow up to be just like Anthony......without as much wire loom.

CR is like the neighborhood hole-in-the-wall bar. Sure it smells like ass but its a good place to kill some time and shoot the shit.

Where everybody knows your name

And they're always glad you came

You wanna be where you can see

The troubles are all the same

You wanna go where everybody knows your name

Kind of a natural progression, instead of being in a parking lot, it turns into the internet.

-All makes and models of cars represented

-Discussion, BS, pics, vids, etc.. revolving around all forms of racing.

-Entertainment in all forms

-Always funny running into members at the bar somewhere

-Tech advice is usually on the spot

-You can usually find something to do on the weekend if you're bored

As soon as CR comes up, I hit the "New Posts" link up top then go through any new threads or old threads with new posts that interest me. I've also always been suprised on how many people don't know about the "New Posts" button/link.