For those who ordered the iPhone 4, what's your ship date?

Casper

Looks like 4:30 pm EST was the cutoff time.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/15/atandt-sold-out-of-iphone-4-for-launch-day/

I got my order in around 4:28 pm. The confirmation email says this:

Thank you for your purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Pre-orders will be fulfilled beginning June 24, 2010. Orders will ship on a first-come, first-served basis. We will notify you by email when your order ships. Your order may be subject to AT&T eligibility and credit requirements. If we have any questions about your eligibility or your order, we will contact you via email.

Does that mean I'm good? The order status page doesn't have any dates on it.

Just ordered my wife's now, I bought a black one for her for her birthday. Her line qualifies for an upgrade anyway. When the white one is out I will add a line and purchase one of those and do a swap, my Mom will take my 32GB 3GS. The wife's phone says ships by July 2. I bet some are shipped earlier as apple get's some in stock. If not no big deal, we can wait.

We will most likely keep the 3G as a backup incase my Mom breaks the 3GS.

I ordered through Apple's site this morning. I tried AT&Ts site several times yesterday and it was f-ed up each time. It never occurred to me to go to Apple to order it until today.

It wouldn't have did you any good to go through Apple's website. Their site was beat to shit yesterday. People were making it further on AT&T's website than they were on Apple's.

Damn... I better call the AT&T store. They told me the 24th, but had to hand write the order because the system was down.

BTW. Just heard no more pre-orders because they already recieved too many...

It sucks That you can't go to a at&t store and order :mad::mad::o

Looks like 4:30 pm EST was the cutoff time.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/15/atandt-sold-out-of-iphone-4-for-launch-day/

I got my order in around 4:28 pm. The confirmation email says this:

Thank you for your purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Pre-orders will be fulfilled beginning June 24, 2010. Orders will ship on a first-come, first-served basis. We will notify you by email when your order ships. Your order may be subject to AT&T eligibility and credit requirements. If we have any questions about your eligibility or your order, we will contact you via email.

Does that mean I'm good? The order status page doesn't have any dates on it.

That sure isn't what mine says.

IPHONE 4 BLACK 32GB-USA $299.00

Ships: By July 2nd

Delivers Jul 6 - Jul 8 by Standard Shipping

Part Number: MC319LL/A

You ordered from two separate places. He ordered from ATT.

So wait, his order from AT&T says it's dependent on eligibility and credit requirements. Mine from Apple checked my eligibility right there online and said I was good for an upgrade. How in the world is it possible AT&T wouldn't know that information but Apple does? :lol:

So wait, his order from AT&T says it's dependent on eligibility and credit requirements. Mine from Apple checked my eligibility right there online and said I was good for an upgrade. How in the world is it possible AT&T wouldn't know that information but Apple does? :lol:

LOL. It's a poorly worded email on AT&T's part. I got the same one. They verify your eligibility before taking you to the page to actually order the phone that way they and you know how much you have to pay for the phone. Did Apple already temporarily charge your account already like AT&T does?

LOL. It's a poorly worded email on AT&T's part. I got the same one. They verify your eligibility before taking you to the page to actually order the phone that way they and you know how much you have to pay for the phone. Did Apple already temporarily charge your account already like AT&T does?

I paid with a credit card.