For those who ordered the iPhone 4, what's your ship date?

Casper

They only had 10 times the traffic they had last year, no biggie. 600k phones sold in less than a day. Makes that EVO sales number look pretty small even if you took the number they fudged. :lol:

:lol:

I ordered mine last night, but they're saying the ship date is in July. I thought any ordered last night would be shipped on the 24th?

"U.S. Shipping Estimates for iPhone 4 Pre-Orders Through Apple Slip Again to July 14th"

"Apple Claims Largest Ever First-Day iPhone Pre-Orders of 600,000"

"Apple has sold out of the initial allotment of iPhone 4s for launch day. The Apple online store now lists July 2nd as the earliest ship date that you can receive an iPhone 4.

Stores may still have stock on launch day for walk-in traffic, but it seems the allotment for pre-orders has been filled. The iPhone 4 will launch on June 24th, 2010. "

Christ, does that mean they will just keep making black until they fill all the black pre-orders? They better be making some white now! I have a feeling I'm gonna have to wait in line. Oh well.

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/33/3d/pr-Paint-Krylon_Interior_Exterior_Industrial_Maintenance_Paints_16_Ounce_Flat_White-resized200.jpg

Problem Solved!?!?

Also, not like it matters for now, but am I eligible for the $200/$300 upgrade?

It says I'm eligible for a discounted upgrade. I am able to select the 3g for $99, 3gs 16gb for $149 and 3gs 32gb for $200. So when they let people start ordering the 4g again, am I eligible?

I would assume so, but I just switched to AT&T and got a new contract with the 3gs last summer, my contract is through June of next year. I thought you could only early upgrade if your contract date was within this calendar year.

Just go online to your account and look at your upgrade date, if it is anytime in 2010, you are eligible. Mine is 1/31/11 :(

The date that shows there doesn't necessarily mean you are or are not eligible. My case is a perfect example. I have the same "eligibility" date as you of 01/31/2011 but I was able to upgrade for the same price as new customers. It's some automated formula that apparently no one at ATT can seem to explain.

You went with iPhone, Pedro?

I did. I have 30 days to decide from when I receive it. I played around with the EVO at the Sprint store on Sunday but there wasn't any third party apps on it so I couldn't really see the phone in action. I need to look at your phone to get a good demo.