was it hot enough for you today

BrianZ06

Working outside does have its downside on days like this for outside workers. My Lazer Zero turn has been down this week so I had to go old school with my walkbehinds. I have not sweated this much in a long time but I guess I can still tough it out if I made it thru the day. Good news though I fixed my rider when I got home. Anyone else work outside for a living ? My truck mirror said 95 at one time today.

inside a shop would not be much better I suppose on a day like this and to add to the drama my home ac is down its good thing there is a brease out right now or I would be at a shopping mall,lol. Been busting my but to get everything done on schedule this week so I have saturday off. Sitting on a 60" zero turn mower has spoiled me I guess.

Dude I was over a wheel medic and about fell over with heat stroke. Yet Bryce, Jack and others were pulling wheels off smoking hot brakes and mike....he was out making deliveries. :eek:

Happy everyday I go into work and see my assistant needing to wear a sweater :o

Dude I was over a wheel medic and about fell over with heat stroke. Yet Bryce, Jack and others were pulling wheels off smoking hot brakes and mike....he was out making deliveries. :eek:

Happy everyday I go into work and see my assistant needing to wear a sweater :o

You're just not used to it. I hate people who don't drop their cars off in this kind of weather so it can cool off some before I have to work on it. I'm not looking forward to the rest of the summer if it's this hot already.

104 with the heat index here in Dunn, Louisiana. All the work is outdoors and in the sun its brutal. Im drinking 10-15 bottles of water and 2 powerades a day.

Pretty close here, heat index was about 100. I don't miss construction at all, you must be doing underground?

You're just not used to it. I hate people who don't drop their cars off in this kind of weather so it can cool off some before I have to work on it. I'm not looking forward to the rest of the summer if it's this hot already.

I can't take heat at all. I can sit outside in sub zero temps, but heat kills me. Car wise, I had no choice. Came from the office and had to wait on it.

I can't take heat at all. I can sit outside in sub zero temps, but heat kills me. Car wise, I had no choice. Came from the office and had to wait on it.

Wasn't refering to you, but it happens. I love anything above freezing and below 80, I work in a t-shirt the whole time.

I dont usually turn the ac on in my work truck but today I did. I am beat. If you are not use to the heat days like this could take you out. I have always been outside working. The key to it is to start early and end early if you can.

yup definately not liking having to do anything in this stuff, but I just think back to all the days I spent cursing the snow, and its alllll good.

Hope it feels nicer Sunday though, as ive got a bit of work to do on the cars suspension...

heck, itll probably rain :(