looking for a new job/career

SRTurbo04

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can try and get you in on where i will be working...ill fill you in on details...you playing pool tomorrow?

Yea

Its b/s trying to find any normall job with good pay right now. Been looking for something better for a while also and everything is either you need 5+ years exp with this or here is 9 bucks an hour to do this...

Yea I'm seeing that

Well the rumors were true, they did some layoffs an i happen to be one of them.

If you have any more leads i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time an effort.

That fuckin' sucks....

Due to your age, if you can, CHANGE CAREER PATHS!

....just my opinion though....

KillJoy

PS - Get a shit job quick (Retail, manual labor, whatever), so you still have income while looking...

If you have any more leads i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time an effort.

Do you have any sort of severance package ?

I'd hit up Fedex / UPS Ect. Usually grab 11-12hr PT and can help while looking.

Do you have any sort of severance package ?

I'd hit up Fedex / UPS Ect. Usually grab 11-12hr PT and can help while looking.

No.

fed ex ups are hiring for 8.50 an hour. Doing warehouse type job, which due to my back i cant do day in an day out(mainly why im in a cubicle job right now.. well was lol) worse case ill get another job being a waiter(was one for 5 years) untill i find something.

No.

fed ex ups are hiring for 8.50 an hour. Doing warehouse type job, which due to my back i cant do day in an day out(mainly why im in a cubicle job right now.. well was lol) worse case ill get another job being a waiter(was one for 5 years) untill i find something.

FWIW, Fedex Smartpost in GC had really light packages in 4 hour shifts and was around 11hr a few years ago. Still have a few contacts there I can inquire with if interested.

I know you have responsibilities, and I can relate. I'll keep my eyes open bud.

Leanne is going to turn in your info to her boss so you need to get back at her with what she needs.

Anybody else looking for a call center job at BMW let me know and I can pass it on to my wife.

Paul u were in Collection and laid off? That seems off the wall with how the economy is. If you could afford it you would be better off taking unemployment and going to school. With the grants, loans and unemployment you would be close to what you were at before. Plus they keep extending unemployment a few people been on it for years.

Leanne is going to turn in your info to her boss so you need to get back at her with what she needs.

Anybody else looking for a call center job at BMW let me know and I can pass it on to my wife.

yup sent it to her last night got a call about an hour ago an have an interview tomorrow.

Guess the BMW thing didn't work out? I had someone that told me to switch over to them while working at our Tuttle store, but I forget what she told me to try to get into. She had a nice little BMW lease that was cheap as hell.

i thought i bombed the interview last week but i got a call today about a 2nd interview so we will see how it goes.