looking for a new job/career

SRTurbo04

Currently looking for a new job possibly even career to get into. At the moment I do collections at chase bank and have done so for the last two and a half years. Before hand I was a waiter for 5 years, so I have always been in a job directly with the customer.

Would really like to get get out of direct customer service (aka face to face or phones) but open to anything really.

Anyone have any leads?

Thank you for your time.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me in the morning. You will have pm next

sorry i read this after i sent the pm will do thank you.

Have you considered getting into sales?

I have but if the jobs pay is solely based on sales then that makes me a bit weary in this day and age with the way the economy has been.

I know there is great potential to make a great living doing so, but there is also the side where you could make near nothing, an ive already experienced that being a waiter. it's just too inconsistent and with me wanting to buy a house shortly I need a steady consistant flow.

sorry i read this after i sent the pm will do thank you.

I have but if the jobs pay is solely based on sales then that makes me a bit weary in this day and age with the way the economy has been.

I know there is great potential to make a great living doing so, but there is also the side where you could make near nothing, an ive already experienced that being a waiter. it's just too inconsistent and with me wanting to buy a house shortly I need a steady consistant flow.

I know you hate me and all, but In all honestly you are a people person IMO. Very personable, and full of life. Ricart has crazy turnover on salesmen, so they are probably always hiring. Maybe try it part time to get your feet wet? You do love cars after all.

Maybe you should try selling auto parts. I didn't mind it so much, but I'm not really a people person and I like working on cars better. Dave Gill has been looking for people in the parts department, and we're going to be needing people all over the place if we keep growing and firing people.

no exp. usually starts at 15-16hr and you get to see the shitiest places in the country

damn. to start at that, and hear you talk about the kind of $ you can make, i would almost have to consider that if something happened to my job. just the whole part where you talked about being out of work for months is what scares the shit out of me.

Traveling is always fun! but the shitiest places idk lol

There is usually some pretty cool citys not to far away.

damn. to start at that, and hear you talk about the kind of $ you can make, i would almost have to consider that if something happened to my job. just the whole part where you talked about being out of work for months is what scares the shit out of me.

If money is managed right its usually not a problem. I tend to spend more than I should. If you can make 50-60k in 6-8 months it can go a long way. Now that I have a travel trailer I will be able to stack some serious loot. I went from 325 a week hotel to 400 month lot rent.

Oh, and Im working on a wicked farmer tan. Perks of the job.

When OSU starts classes back up,we'll be losing 3 people on our crew and will probably have openings. Get to travel around a lot, see cool ass places, good pay, ton of overtime... and bitches throw themselves at you, we don't even have to try. Usually away from home 3 weeks at a time, and when you are back its only a few days.

When OSU starts classes back up,we'll be losing 3 people on our crew and will probably have openings. Get to travel around a lot, see cool ass places, good pay, ton of overtime... and bitches throw themselves at you, we don't even have to try. Usually away from home 3 weeks at a time, and when you are back its only a few days.

Doing wat