looking for a new job/career

SRTurbo04

Cool shit happened today, damn near right after i posted about the job. We were working on a bridge over a small water channel and a group of dolphins swam right under us and were playing some. Never saw anything like it. And i've got pictures from where we were working on top the appalachian mountains a few weeks ago. Partied at appalacian state. Worked right by atlantic beach and down in wilmington nc by the beach. It's a good job if the positions open up in september or whenever it is osu starts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you hate me and all, but In all honestly you are a people person IMO. Very personable, and full of life. Ricart has crazy turnover on salesmen, so they are probably always hiring. Maybe try it part time to get your feet wet? You do love cars after all.

Car salesmen suck :)

Applied at a few places made, a profile on career builder. An have gotten nothing but junk emails an phone calls FML :(

Tough market man...if youre not exactly what someone is looking for theyll pass you up til they find what they want