• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing what? Pm me with details,

What are you hiring for?

will keep an eye out.

RECON I posted it up in my thread with the details

DOnt you have to have exp doing that stuff?

none at all. If you are smart enough to read and can count to 50 on your own and get on the internet you have enough computer skills needed right there. And other than that you just have to wash cars and go over a checklist. sometimes buff small areas of a car etc... Its really easy.. If the hours were set i would take the position myself but I am locked in at 8-5 m-f so its hard for me to want to leave what I am doing here now

RECON I posted it up in my thread with the details

none at all. If you are smart enough to read and can count to 50 on your own and get on the internet you have enough computer skills needed right there. And other than that you just have to wash cars and go over a checklist. sometimes buff small areas of a car etc... Its really easy.. If the hours were set i would take the position myself but I am locked in at 8-5 m-f so its hard for me to want to leave what I am doing here now

thanks for the heads up i need a consistent schedule though.

thanks for the heads up i need a consistent schedule though.

I don't know where you are located at but our sawmill location might have a opening for you with something that is set... they are the build store so the recon shifts are a little more set. (iirc they are like 6 weeks set at one shift then you switch thought) Also look on there at sawmill for a service man or operator job as those are set hours also

Are you getting unemployment paul?

negative

HR lady comes back tomorrow im giving her your resume

thank you

just take something paul. christ once you have a job you can be picky

i went out today if i cant find a job to my liking ill just get another waiter job until i find one of my liking.