group ride this weekend

that dude

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm still working on fallout 3

is killzone 2 that good? is it quick enough to finish as a rental?

and speedytriple, i could never hope to compare to you for generating excuses. but then again, i'm not married (oh snap). that tire should be done in time for a ride... full throttle yamaha (the dealership i dropped it off at) was not very busy.

oh, mr pauly, they had a nice red ducati 748 sitting out front that one of the guys here traded in (for a RSVR of all things).

i think i just zinged both you bitches.

Yerrow is my favorite coror. I wouldn't worry about the front tire... it's OhioRiders. :D

I grabbed a Mossy 930 combo... comes with a 24" barrel and an 18.5" barrel' date=' 5 shot, semi-auto... I am going to give this hillbilly sport a try.

Top to bottom... Mossberg 930, Mossberg 500, Ruger 10/22, Savage CUB .22lr, Bersa Thunder .380ACP, Colt Defender 1911 .45ACP

[img']http://www.ohio-riders.net/picture.php?albumid=195&pictureid=2017

Left to right... Ruger 10/22, Mossberg 930, Mossberg 500, Savage CUB .22lr

picture.php?albumid=195&pictureid=2018

How much did that Moss 500 run you? That is the exact configuration I'm looking for.

and speedytriple, i could never hope to compare to you for generating excuses. but then again, i'm not married (oh snap). that tire should be done in time for a ride... full throttle yamaha (the dealership i dropped it off at) was not very busy.

oh, mr pauly, they had a nice red ducati 748 sitting out front that one of the guys here traded in (for a RSVR of all things).

I did the single player on the hardest level (Veteran level. You unlock the extra hard level after finishing it I think) in about 10 hours. There are more than a few firefights where you will die multiple times. I don't suggest going through it on an easier level, because you wont be forced to take cover nearly as much as you should be.

The game is really that good. BIG attention to detail. And the game gets the "Gratuitous use of the word FUCK" award. You can rent it..but multiplayer is where the game shines. It's worth the purchase.

^^wrong..ok it rained for a bit..but i along with many others were out..i told you bitches it was gonna be beautiful(little windy) today!!!!i actually might go for a late night cruise here after the cavs game

glad to see ya got out....

I was driving to Powell today, it was dreary in Elyria, got poured on for the next 20 miles south, then when I finally got on I-71 near West Salem, it cleared up again and was gorgeous to Mansfield and down through to Powell.

Saw a bunch of bikes on 270 and I-71 (saw a couple all the way up through Delaware/Sunbery (36) exit) - around the noonish timeframe. Mostly cruisers, but a couple of sportbikers...anyone on here??

Whats wrong with the RSVR??

I was driving to Powell today, it was dreary in Elyria, got poured on for the next 20 miles south, then when I finally got on I-71 near West Salem, it cleared up again and was gorgeous to Mansfield and down through to Powell.

Saw a bunch of bikes on 270 and I-71 (saw a couple all the way up through Delaware/Sunbery (36) exit) - around the noonish timeframe. Mostly cruisers, but a couple of sportbikers...anyone on here??

Damn you were in my practically in my backyard.

Saturday at about 8 i was in Brecksville and decided to go to my cousins in Brunswick. I rode out on the freeways and it was warm feeling. Left his house at 10:30 started to drizzle immediately and then rain. Got to 71 and it stopped raining, rode back north to cleveland and the temp dropped fast to about 55 degrees and it felt like a ice box, full tuck the whole way home. But it sure feels good to be back on two.