A lap around Mid Ohio Club Course

Tinman

T5 from the same Camaro the 3.8 came out of.

I should have some race footage after tomorrow, this afternoons race got delayed due to rain, and when I say "rain" I mean "monsoon"

Any issues with it beating the the shit out of it doing runs?

I am out there too! I went home today after that crazy storm. Soaked all my pants and I was camping. I will be out tomorrow. What garage are you in?

I saw you in grid and was going to stop over but didn't want to break your concentration, looks like Wade had you guys working on something.

We didn't get a garage this time, we are in front of garage 28 and to the left of grid.

That storm had us scrambling, first to change tires, then to hold down the canopies from blowing away. Hope your tent and gear dries out for you.

I saw you in grid.

That storm had us scrambling, first to change tires, then to hold down the canopies from blowing away. Hope your tent and gear dries out for you.

We lost 1 canopy. The other I stood inside and held down during the storm. There was a BMW (not ours) that had 6 inches of water in it from all the run off. That was crazy. I found a frog in my tent too (well a toad).

Any issues with it beating the the shit out of it doing runs?

also it doesn't take near the beating it would during a drag race.. if you watch his shifter hand running down the straight he doesn't power shift, as there's no need to.