Todays missed opportunity.

Snowflake

Had to drive an hour this morning to the shop in Ruston, La for a meeting about a new project. I figured the owner would pick up some breakfast for everyone but I was wrong and at about 9am I said I was hungry and wanted some food. So my supervisor took us to a donut shop down the road to get all of us some food.

After leaving the donut shop we headed to a automatic ice machine that sells 20lb bags for $1.50. I sat in the truck while my boss got his ice when a big ass Dodge Ram pulled up in front of us and this huge guy gets out.

The guy was wearing a bright pink shirt with khakis and a pink sweat rag hanging out his back pocket. I was like, this guy looks just like Karl Malone but he had a hat and shades on so I wasnt real sure. I was staring at him because he was massive standing next to my boss whos 6'5" 250.

My boss starts talking to him and I was checking out his truck when I noticed the front tag said Malone Timber Company. I then convinced myself that must be his brother or something. My boss gets in the truck and as we are driving off I told him I thhought it might be KM brother and he started laughing. He told me it was Karl Malone in person and they know each other from the private school their kids go to together.

I missed the opportunity to get an autograph and my picture taken with Karl Malone today. As we all know he was one of the best to play the game.

Sucks for me.

Where at in pataskala do you live?

Meadow Way SW

I drive through Pataskala every now and again. They have a lot of car dealerships...wonder what thats all about.

never noticed

Karl Malone

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/071103-kobe-bryant.jpg

LOL!

LMAO. I can see the resemblance. OP: Nice story. It would have been awesome to meet him. I remember reading a article about him being real big in the outdoors and having a lumber company.

I was slipping for sure.