Girl throws puppies in river.

Guest 614Streets

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in for the alligator video.

and while i dont agree with this, we have different ways here than other places, so who knows. i have a pretty strong stomach though. about the only thing ive almost tossed my cookies to was the guy in iraq/afghanistan that got beheaded, and the kids in the woods fucking that guy up. this wasn't that horrible to watch

I'm the opposite, I can watch people get fucked up all day and maybe even break out some popcorn.. but innocent little animals are different.

Looking past what she did, I'd hit it.

With a baseball bat.

Is it any different then shooting an innocent animal, by people that have enough resources to not have to shot an animal to survive?

Iv done a fair share of population control on cats if its a legit reason, I don't see any harm in it. What I don't get is why post it on the internet, this causes this incident to instanly become suspect to fowl play.

Is it any different then shooting an innocent animal, by people that have enough resources to not have to shot an animal to survive?

Iv done a fair share of population control on cats if its a legit reason, I don't see any harm in it. What I don't get is why post it on the internet, this causes this incident to instanly become suspect to fowl play.

there's a difference between puting a bullet in the back of it's head where it doesn't feel a thing and to drown it.

With that being said, I've wanted to shoot this stupid cat that keeps on terrorizing my dogs at night which in return causes me to get no sleep (IE: it's now 2am and I'm awake because of that fucking cat) but I haven't shot it.... yet I just need to get my 10/22 sited in more before unleashing flying ammo where my cars and potentially other houses could be in the same direction.

What I don't get is why post it on the internet, this causes this incident to instanly become suspect to fowl play.

This is where it crosses the line. Putting a dog down or getting rid of overpopulated animals is just the way things are. But when you make a spectacle of it and seem pretty happy while doing it then there's something wrong with you.

Sadly, I understand. Not that I can even think of doing that type of thing, but my in-laws live on a farm and have grown up in the back-woods their whole lives. This is common down in their part of southern Ohio.

That said, they do have a shit ton of ground hogs and Ferrel cats that we pick off with everything from Bows, handguns and rifles. Which is worse?

I guess I'm old school, but I don't particularly see anything wrong with it and the yelping made it pretty funny to me. As someone said it could be another country where they still consider an unwanted litter of puppies a nuisance.

Where and when I grew up that was the standard way of getting rid of them except most people put them in a sack so they weren't going to survive.

Not here to argue and I won't respond to OMG your a jerk type comments, its just the way things were 15-20 yrs ago in southern, OH and I bet it hasn't changed much.

I guess I'm old school, but I don't particularly see anything wrong with it and the yelping made it pretty funny to me. As someone said it could be another country where they still consider an unwanted litter of puppies a nuisance.

Where and when I grew up that was the standard way of getting rid of them except most people put them in a sack so they weren't going to survive.

Not here to argue and I won't respond to OMG your a jerk type comments, its just the way things were 15-20 yrs ago in southern, OH and I bet it hasn't changed much.

So your all serious and none of you LOL'd? Even just a little?

You're a fucking idiot. And that's not an excuse. I've lived in more serious backwoods than damn southern Ohio and I've seen people get rid of animals in fucked up ways including my good friend's dad throw kittens off his pier into the lake. I caught him in the garage and knocked his ass on the floor. Obviously, I wasn't allowed back at the house. Fuck him. Seriously, is this your way of thinking about everything else in general? I fuckin hope not or I feel sorry for you. There is no excuse for cruelty.

Yeah guys, I mean it was surprising to see them doing flips and crap through the air, but how many of you would feel the same way about an animal humans feel less attached to, like skunks being thrown into a river?

All I'm saying is, no double standard based on emotion....if your Grandpa puts trapped yard mammals caught in a "Have a Heart" into his barrel full of water and tries to "teach them to swim" that's no different than what this chick is doing.

Don't be a selective pussy.... :p

Actually one of the posts did remind me of my grandpa and his garden. He uses live cage traps to keep ground hawgs, rabbits and other things out. He then employes gasoline and fire just so you get the idea.

Hehe wouldnt that make a great video you double standard pussies.