Xbox vs. Ps3 ... Not what you think

NTHER91

Now I own an xbox and love the online stuff and did love playing mw2

Buuuutttttt I can't handle all of the cheating that goes down on xbox wall hacks and aim bots and shit I fucking haaaate, loath them.

Now the question of my hour is, is cheating as rampant or even possible on ps3.. I ask cuz if not and it's all about players skill then I'm going to sell or take a shit on my xbox and buy a ps3 just for that reason

Cliffs is the cheating on ps3 as rampant a on xbox namely call of duty and version

You don't need cliffs when you only typed 3 sentences.

i have never played a ps3 but the mods common to me i have a few friends with jtag xboxs that mod game modes idk if anyone has ever been in a lobby were the gametype is geothermal nuculer war but its alot of fun its like demo with one bomb and eveyone fighs over the nuke in the middel of the mad so some hacks are fun and some are bad such as wall hacks and other aim bots that are used to just be a dick but if i had to guess i would prob say that ps3 has less hacker with the level of mature plays being more on the ps3 from what i have seen