Why you dont buy Ebay parts....

jeffro

first it was the gasket, then the manifold. this has less than a thousand miles on it. going to get this rewelded just long enough for me to get a new one. lesson learned.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_zt1IrYTCrOo/TIEHYmxF1DI/AAAAAAAABCY/BdhXmq48kxc/s800/2010-09-02%2016.12.00.jpg

disclaimer: for viewing pleasure only.

that sucks jeff, how's the car running otherwise? Dyno it yet or run it at the track? I'll have something to play with here very soon....:D

after the manifold im going to get an exhaust, then dyno/tune. runs good otherwise! (still slow)

Yeah u bet its fun lol. What are you getting?

Uhhhh, I've got a SHO that laid the smack down on a couple honda/acura's last week at Marion...one was a modded GSR. :) Ran a supercharged type R but missed 3rd, but I thought it was interesting up to that point...:D

after the manifold im going to get an exhaust, then dyno/tune. runs good otherwise! (still slow)

you wernt that slow. faster then i was thinking

Uhhhh, I've got a SHO that laid the smack down on a couple honda/acura's last week at Marion...one was a modded GSR. :) Ran a supercharged type R but missed 3rd, but I thought it was interesting up to that point...:D

wanna race a neon then :D