Building fast cars with your parents money

V8 Beast

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If back in the day I built a fast car with my parents money, my father would be the first one to drive the bitch like he stole it :p I remember his old 1970 Pontiac with a 400cu in motor. I was 7 when he showed me how fun it was. I just remember how it roared when he punched it. :cool:

As I do agree with you and I think people should have to work for it, but if my parents were super rich and would let me do what I pleased with it, I am sure I would do the same. And if you say you wouldnt, I think you would be lying.

If my mom offered me a lambo I would tell her to keep it

I keed! This post is more full of shit than a clogged toilet.

I know what you mean man. I paid for my car, and every part on it. When I see some kids rolling around thinking they're hot shit in the car their parents bought and pay for any part they want / break, it just annoys me.

Maybe its just cuz my personally funded audi is such a piece...........

But yeah, honestly if my parents would give me money to fix / build my car I definitely wouldn't deny it.

As I do agree with you and I think people should have to work for it, but if my parents were super rich and would let me do what I pleased with it, I am sure I would do the same. And if you say you wouldnt, I think you would be lying.

+1;)

always done it on my own money. dont want help hell ive never evan looked for sponsorship. wich i should. but i do use friends and dads help when possible.

ORLY?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73066

posted by Matt Beer30

Edited by TurboRust

i'd love it if some day my son gets into cars, and i can build up a car with him. ever see the episode of 'family matters' where the dad brings his son home a beat-up, used cop car. him and his son turn it into a hot-rod, and he takes his dad for the first ride??