Trade my SKS for your varmint rifle

Casper

Only picture I can find of it.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs670.snc4/61046_1416135969316_1410111613_31044946_114203_n.jpg

It has a folding synthetic stock, 30rd mag, etc.

I'm looking for a good varmint rifle. Prefer a .223 or similar. Scope would be nice but doesn't have to have one. Let me know what you have if you're interested.

I have .223 Marlin Bolt Action that's only probably got 200 rounds through it ever :). It has a scope on it that's probably a bit too nice for the gun, but it could go with it. I know nothing about an SKS though other than that 7.62x39 rounds are definitely more pricey. If you're actually interested I'd probably need some more info on yours.

I have .223 Marlin Bolt Action that's only probably got 200 rounds through it ever :). It has a scope on it that's probably a bit too nice for the gun, but it could go with it. I know nothing about an SKS though other than that 7.62x39 rounds are definitely more pricey. If you're actually interested I'd probably need some more info on yours.

X39 is generally cheaper than .223

Its a pretty amazing round, I love it. I'll take my Savage .17HMR over any .22 out there, for accuracy and for taking down small game.

never said it wasnt a good round. it is a great round, except for pricey ammo. 17hmr vs 22 17 hands down. But he said varmint rifle. And a 17grain bullet isnt going to stop alot (unless you head shot it every time or in the heart). 55gr is better, and a .223 should be a great gun.

Good luck on the search.