Winter boat plans

Sam1647545489

Me and linn have been talking alot about what I should do to my boat over the winter. Well we found this http://www.rlcpe.com/ if you click on project triple digits you will see it is the same boat I have down to the T. We are goin to duplicate this setup, minus the shorter outdrive and we will be doin a lsx motor with heads, cam and good valve train that will allow us to rev the motor to 6800 rpm. Again I will have the issue of getting some manifolds to work which will be the most expensive thing on the plate but we will figure it out. So if all goes well, I am hoping to be at the least goin 80 plus in a boat I only paid 2700$ for. :cool:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? what would you want for the motor?

I dunno, just getting bored with it. I took it to too much of a project/performance piece and have not got to really enjoy it. Some of my best times on a boat were on my slow reliable boats. Plus, now that I have a boat with a cabin, I realize a cuddy is what I really want. I will eventually get a boat with a high power V8 again, but this time it will also have a cabin.

I will prob not separate. I will let the whole pkg go for a pretty good price though. ALOT less than I have in it.

Wanna trade? LOL

I dunno, just getting bored with it. I took it to too much of a project/performance piece and have not got to really enjoy it. Some of my best times on a boat were on my slow reliable boats. Plus, now that I have a boat with a cabin, I realize a cuddy is what I really want. I will eventually get a boat with a high power V8 again, but this time it will also have a cabin.

I will prob not separate. I will let the whole pkg go for a pretty good price though. ALOT less than I have in it.

Wanna trade? LOL

Trade motors?

Winter plans are a new charger, injectors, impeller, pump wedge, ride plate, open loop cooling, ECU, springs retainers lockers and a few other things.

Just made my budget build list.

Fizzle XS Intercooler Kit

Intercooler Water Filter Kit Universal Sand/Debris; ALL PWC

RIVA Rear Air Intake for RXP

Sea Doo X Model Supercharger

Exhaust Kit, Rear, SD 255/215

RIVA Sea-Doo 215/155hp 4-TEC Performance Ride Plate

Riva Pump Wedge, 2-degree/155mm ID, SD, RXP/RXT/GTX

RIVA RXP VTS Extension Rod

SpeedFreeks RXP Pump Shoe

RIVA Sea-Doo 4-TEC Open Loop Cooling Kit

Impeller Removal Tool 4-Tec

SRX-CD-15/20R

50 # BOSCH Fuel Injectors (set of 3)

S-D RXP / RXT / GTX 4-TEC (215 HP) POWERSHOT ADJUSTABLE FUEL TUN

Wanna trade? LOL

Does your boat run right now? what year is it and how much of it have you redone. I dont need to the boat but for a good price, I would buy it and swap everything over and then sell the boat again.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...