Carwhore, you are a true bitch

Mojoe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pissed. If he had some shit to talk, I just wanted him to say it to me and not type it.

This was the greeting when I got there:

"Man I'm just on there playin around". "I don't have a problem with you". "Let's get a drink."

That's him and his personality. Fine. Not a bad guy.

There are people on here who talk shit and will never say anything to your face or confront you. Much less, tell you to your face thay have an issue with you. Carwhore was kidding around. I didn't know who he was and he knew who I was, so I thought he was some asshole(s) from years ago and I was looking forward to resolving some past bullshit.

I was pissed. If he had some shit to talk, I just wanted him to say it to me and not type it.

This was the greeting when I got there:

"Man I'm just on there playin around". "I don't have a problem with you". "Let's get a drink."

That's him and his personality. Fine. Not a bad guy.

There are people on here who talk shit and will never say anything to your face or confront you. Much less, tell you to your face thay have an issue with you. Carwhore was kidding around. I didn't know who he was and he knew who I was, so I thought he was some asshole(s) from years ago and I was looking forward to resolving some past bullshit.

so how would it have went if he said " yea, I meant what I said online, deal with it."

so how would it have went if he said " yea, I meant what I said online, deal with it."

It is what it is. Like I said, I thought he could have been someone else. If it escalates, so be it.

Your question only spurs more questions. I'm not entertaining them.

There are people on here who talk shit and will never say anything to your face or confront you.

5 things:

1. are you a 14 year old oppressed teen who has anger & anxiety issues?

2. Please don't play the "don't hide behind a computer" line... that's more stale than day-old cupcakes

3. Technically you are talking shit behind a computer screen about those who "talk shit behind a computer screen"... right?

4. Grow up please. Get over your tough-guy ego. Loosen up (like your mom's....)

5. are you gay? because your Sportmaxx Rimzzz are! BIRCH!!!

"Ha-Ha-Ha" (just like Jello Biafra in the original version of "California-Uber Alles" (Dead Kennedys)

two things:

1. Are you wanting to date him or fight him?

2. From the look of your sig... Your wheels blow dicks.

5 things:

1. are you a 14 year old oppressed teen who has anger & anxiety issues?

2. Please don't play the "don't hide behind a computer" line... that's more stale than day-old cupcakes

3. Technically you are talking shit behind a computer screen about those who "talk shit behind a computer screen"... right?

4. Grow up please. Get over your tough-guy ego. Loosen up (like your mom's....)

5. are you gay? because your Sportmaxx Rimzzz are! BIRCH!!!

"Ha-Ha-Ha" (just like Jello Biafra in the original version of "California-Uber Alles" (Dead Kennedys)

http://i46.tinypic.com/20qantj.gif

http://i46.tinypic.com/20qantj.gif