Post pics of your halloween costume.

unfunnyryan

No wait, don't, because I have already won.

http://imgur.com/ZruRB.jpg

You will get stopped by police and will be told to leave if they are around. Ever since that damn pedophile dressed up in one and got a boner it ruined it for everyone. Wearing one now is just asking to get arrested :(

You will get stopped by police and will be told to leave if they are around. Ever since that damn pedophile dressed up in one and got a boner it ruined it for everyone. Wearing one now is just asking to get arrested :(

If I get arrested on public ground for wearing a costume I will sue for the violation of my 1st amendment rights. :)

fucking green man. you trippin dude? i can still see that episode. him and frank were tailgating i believe, while the others were tryin out for the football team. frank ended up with his head stuck in the toilet of a camper, while green man stood in a trashcan for hours. i think he was even carrying a gun for some reason rofl.

fucking green man. you trippin dude? i can still see that episode. him and frank were tailgating i believe, while the others were tryin out for the football team. frank ended up with his head stuck in the toilet of a camper, while green man stood in a trashcan for hours. i think he was even carrying a gun for some reason rofl.

that and charlie started a fight with the eagles mascot :lol:

Frank was tripping balls standing in the trash can because he thought he was stuck in the creepy familys rv bathroom and was escaping through the toilet. Green man was dancing around with the creep family. Frank ended up shooting their cousin that actually made the team camp