BLACK POSTAL WORKER GETS SLAPPED BY RACIST WOMAN

Forrest Gump 9

http://picture.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/4900/caps-lock.jpg

Plus, she's I don't know if she's "racist" so much as just plain old fashioned 100% ignorant. I have a feeling she'd do the same type of thing with other 'key words', if you will, against any race or creed.

Nor rain, nor sleet, nor snow...or anything else besides an ignorant female...

I gotta admit though, some things she said made me chuckle.

"You killed Martin Luther King!"

"I'm not hurting you, you're hurting me."

"But your I.Q.'s are lower..."

What an idiot. BTW, I meant chuckle AT her, not with her. I hope she has charges pressed against her for acting like this towards an innocent postal carrier.

~ White Male

Oh, she is a racist. That's text book racist right there.

Hard to hear all she said at work on my 1932 PC monospeaker in the case. Maybe I missed...alot.

I guess when you are from C-ville, you don't see that as racist. Hmm....

I was actually born in Columbus and spent the better part of my life living and working there. I come from a mixed family with a little african but mainly cherokee indian and english and my best friend is latino/black/irish. Maybe you should at least strap on a parachute before jumping to conclusions. Hmmm....

Also, as I said, I have a feeling she'd say the same against a white person if they ticked her off by giving her diet instead of regular by accident. Don't read too much into a forum posts.

Fucking white people.

My thoughts exactly.

http://www.coyotescorner.com/images/founding.jpg

;)

dumb ass bitch

+1

This was my main point. Thank you. You have said it much clearer than I did.

EDIT: Wow. Just rewatched here at home. Could here everything this time. She's just totally ignorant. It's almost unbelievable that people think, feel, and believe that way.

Fucking white people.

this is not acceptable

I cant put fucking b@#%k people with out getting banned so why is this acceptable/ oh double standards..

she is a retard

but he is not even from this country he was just trying to get a FMLA or workers comp case out of it anyway... suck on this

Eli made me LOL

this is not acceptable

I cant put fucking b@#%k people with out getting banned so why is this acceptable/ oh double standards..

she is a retard

but he is not even from this country he was just trying to get a FMLA or workers comp case out of it anyway... suck on this

Eli made me LOL

:nono: Fucking w@#%e people