Phones what do you have ?

BrianZ06

Those are actually pretty outdated phones. The HTC Merge is coming to Verizon which is basically their G2, which is a lot like a Nexus One but with a keyboard. That is if you want a keyboard. Unlike the G2 and Nexus One, it will be using HTC Sense.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/10/13/htc-merge-verizon-first-hands-on-video/

Those are actually pretty outdated phones. The HTC Merge is coming to Verizon which is basically their G2, which is a lot like a Nexus One but with a keyboard. That is if you want a keyboard. Unlike the G2 and Nexus One, it will be using HTC Sense.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/10/13/htc-merge-verizon-first-hands-on-video/

I disagree with the outdated part. Put the spec of the inc up against others. Besides screen size, it's still quite up to date.

G2

Processor 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM 7230 (Easily overclocked to 1.6 and above)

Operating System Android 2.2

Memory 4GB ROM, 512 MB RAM

Display 3.7-inch WVGA 480x 800 resolution, capacitive touchpanel

Camera 5 megapixel color camera with auto focus and flash

Incredible

CPU Speed Qualcomm® QSD8650, 1GHz Snapdragon™

Platform Android™ 2.2 (Froyo) with HTC Sense™

Memory Flash 8GB + 512MB/RAM 512MB

Display 3.7-inch touch-sensitive screen with 480 X 800 WVGA resolution

Nexus 1

Processor Qualcomm® QSD8250™, 1 GHz

Operating System Android™ 2.2

Memory ROM: 512 MB

RAM: 512 MB

Seems to me the incredible holds up well for being outdated, same with the nexus one. Screen size is the only thing they all lack. Having said that, and with owning a Droid X, the incredible on verizon is as good as it gets imo until the incredible hd comes out. Same thing as the incredible, with a better cpu and 4.3 inch screen. Wait till then.

Screen size doesn't mean shit, it's screen resolution. Then of course you have to look at "4G" compatibly. The other thing is, and most significant for me, is the Incredible going to continue to receive the latest Android updates? The Nexus one is the only phone with 2.2.1, and will be the first to receive 2.3. Not only is the incredible plagued with having Sense which is always slow on receiving updates, but it's getting to the point where it may be getting to the point where it won't be getting updates anymore. The G2 may have a lower clock speed for it's CPU, but it has a much better GPU.

It's an old ass phone, get something newer.

Screen size doesn't mean shit, it's screen resolution. Then of course you have to look at "4G" compatibly. The other thing is, and most significant for me, is the Incredible going to continue to receive the latest Android updates? The Nexus one is the only phone with 2.2.1, and will be the first to receive 2.3. Not only is the incredible plagued with having Sense which is always slow on receiving updates, but it's getting to the point where it may be getting to the point where it won't be getting updates anymore. The G2 may have a lower clock speed for it's CPU, but it has a much better GPU.

It's an old ass phone, get something newer.

Screen resolution is the same on all, hence the reason is wasn't brought up. 4g doesn't exist yet on verizon, another moot point. Since the Merge is being released before years end, it won't have it. Updates come and go, and most people root and have updates before they're released anyway. Shit, the Inc has damn near as many ports as the Nexus 1. As stated before, the incredible is far from outdated imo.

you realize soon enough the snow will be back, and he's gonna have to tell someone about the plow driver putting snow on his sidewalk, then him breaking a closet door, etc. we all know how this story goes

lol...jfwy hal

That guy is sleeping in my backyard, no worries there. I'm only here to put some sand in some vaginas and then disappear.

Original Droid and I love it. Easily to root and then you can do pretty much anything with it. I like the fascinate if you don't mind an all touch phone or the Droid 2 if you like a keyboard. Can't really go wrong with any of the android devices besides eris and devour.....blah

when i got a new phone, my only requirements were that it have a physical keyboard, run android/be compatible with 2.2 when it came out, and be relatively inexpensive.

i got the lg ally, have had minor complaints (slowest processor) but it does anything i ask it to and cost me $50