New to CR

04STi

It's mind boggling that a car enthusiast, who likes to race, would do THAT to an STi. No matter how old and senile he is lol.

Very unique to say the least, and quite awful. Pretty hilarious though. Really confusing.

Welcome to cr man. I have seen you driving around town while at work alot. I like scoobys more of an evo guy though. Honestly I say do the modds first and then take the car out and work over a few mustangs and lightly modded camaro's. The look on a 40 year old dudes face when your car would pull him on the freeway with the hot wheels paint job would be priceless. I will have to say I can put up with that paint job more than I could the one sti that had all the skulls on it that was running around town a few years back. At least your paint job has some meaning to it, even if it was ment for someone else...

welcome my cousins friend, all these people will hate because they have no lives besides cr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I said it

wommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hate on the grammar DOIT!1!

no such thing as a grammar mistake when talkin booooost

welcome

• 4 weeks later...
Not to bump a totally old thread, but I saw your car today. It was on Polaris by the rt3 intersection. Sorry for laughing when I waved, I just couldn't believe I was actually seeing the paint job. Edited by Ryan

ya the 65 y.o. guy that i bought the car from , his fav place was hawaii , ocean wave and volcano out of the hood scoop, but on the hood scoop theres a naked lady :)

+rep for the naked lady..... -rep for having a volcano on your car....

• 4 weeks later...
Ugly paint bro, I would just wet sand the whole car and primer it black or something. Welcome to the board.

This Dumbass kid blew the car off, and tried to pawn it off on some one else. What a fucktard. I hope the buyer didn't pay much for the car..

Threads on Nasioc, pretty entertaining..

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2119430

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2118849