Fuck You!

Buck531

Fuck you people who call a person about a car and set it up to be here at a certain time and then don't call and don't show up and then send me a fucking email that night at midnight stating you stopped off at a dealership and bought a car. There's no fucking way you could have gotten a better deal than a 82k mile Regal at a dealership.

Fuck you if you're going to ask $500 off the car right off the bat and then set up a time/date to come look at it and I give you my address and then a few hours later you don't show and I send you a text message and you come back with "I can't come up with the funds right now".. are you fucking serious?

Fuck you if you send me a text message asking I'd be willing to trade it in and when I reply to it and say "Only if you give me 4k for it" and you reply "SORRY!"

Jesus tap dancing titty Christ!

Thats craigslist, that happened to me atleast 10 times selling my last car. I also held it for 2 weeks for people. If they ask you to hold it, just ask for like 100 buck deposit if they dont wanna pay it move on, if so you get a free 100 to talk to them, fuck if they show up, you can just sell it to someone else and keep there 100!!! Cinergi told me to do that, it eliminates people quick. Just my 2 cents.