offical what did you get for christmas thread.

AJ

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get this right - you bought him a what was a $190+ receiver (obviously depends on the model - I assume new, and the cheapest "Buy it Now" for any Denon receiver on E-bay is $189). Yet he buys you a $29.99 Mr. Beer kit. Nice!

Actually, his wife and I split the cost of the receiver. He also got me a 2nd set of beer ingredients, a bottle of beer bread mix (seeing a theme here?), and a ninja sword umbrella, which was more of a gag gift than anything else.

It's not about how much he or I spent, it's about having fun opening the gifts, enjoying good company, playing some card games, and having a nice ham lunch.

Actually, his wife and I split the cost of the receiver. He also got me a 2nd set of beer ingredients, a bottle of beer bread mix (seeing a theme here?), and a ninja sword umbrella, which was more of a gag gift than anything else.

It's not about how much he or I spent, it's about having fun opening the gifts, enjoying good company, playing some card games, and having a nice ham lunch.

How you typed it out gave the impression you were pissed.

The GF got me a Wolfe 6 point bolt in roll bar, BMR drive shaft loop (neither were on my list but she knows what I want), jeans, dress pants and some fleeces. I also got a 100 cash, 100 gift card to Easton, a lot more dress clothes and some odds small stuff.

I have the same roll bar...it fits very well.

After having large accounts with every bank in Columbus, 5/3 is the biggest group of assholes who don't give a shit. Chase is your typical big bank, but 5/3 really is shitty for a regional bank. They have never been anything but problems for me, everyone in my family, and most people I know. They have called credit lines for no reason, they have dicked people over majorly on mortgages, they have charged insane fees then after fighting with them for weeks they say "oh, my bad".

Terrible

agreed.

i got a watch 5 months ago and I didnt tell her i bought it.

So that was my birthday and christmas gift for "at least this year"... her words not mine... .but i literally didnt get shit.

i mean we all know your wife is hotter than most and all....but damn! that and you're ballin', but still it doesn't matter much something costs, a gift is a gift and i happen to have gotten quite a few cheap/free ones that were pretty killer....just saying. Sorry bro...

And finally...I got:

COD black ops

cool pocket knife

carbon fiber wallet

couple nice dress shirts

ammo and speed loader

house slippers and tennis shoes

and some other small things and cash/gift cards.

did pretty good and only have to return/exchange a couple things, so overall i'm happy.

Do your rear bars go into the wheel wells or over the seat on top of the gas tank?

Into the wheel well. I had to buy sail panels for a speaker-equipped sail panel car, as it goes right through where the speaker holes are located, and looks a lot better than hacking up panels from a non-speaker car.

Hint - put the bars through the sail panel BEFORE you attach them, otherwise you will either have to pull the bars or cut the panel.