who are you taking down???

phil

I don't think you've ever said 2 words to me in public, so when did you try and race me?

Besides I said most, not all. Most people on this board are slower then 12s or don't race. The OP is the slowest fast mouth on here.

I lold you bish, we raced eachother like 10x scooter. Plus ill wax your ass all of 2011 :lol:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

150-200 what the hell is that? how about 0-140 thats a race.

I haven't drag raced in while. I'm more of a standing mile guy these days. You'd be amazed how cool it is to have another 3/4 of a mile left after the quarter mile stops.

Sold the drag car, so I have no competition to offer you. Sorry. lol

I'm also about 6 hours from you...

Well I feel left out no one wants to race me(in a Car) Must be a anti-rice thing. lol

So shall I lock you in at #4 on my list?

^ thats just wrong. Ive never had white castle, but ive heard those sliders do some bad things to people lol. oh and add this fag to my list to.

You live in Ohio right? You need to go pound five today without fail. They are one of the few foods (IMO) that smell better coming out than doing in.

Pics of said lunch shall be due tonight by 10:30 or -rep for you.

So shall I lock you in at #4 on my list?

You live in Ohio right? You need to go pound five today without fail. They are one of the few foods (IMO) that smell better coming out than doing in.

Pics of said lunch shall be due tonight by 10:30 or -rep for you.

lmao, yea that really makes me want to go eat some now...

erik that car isnt going to last 4 races. might as well just do a 71 dig race lined up with everyone you wanna race. cause when you're done your shits gonna be blowed up.

You're right. It's just a 7 bolt I should quit now. Technically speaking I only need it to hold together for 2,3 weekends tops. But its only a 7 bolt. It'll never happen

You're right. It's just a 7 bolt I should quit now. Technically speaking I only need it to hold together for 2,3 weekends tops. But its only a 7 bolt. It'll never happen

i heard advanced auto has a special on zipties might want to head on over an get a few cans to make sure it last a few weeks more