would you rather

phil

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? zeefag.

Would you rather be face-raped by a man with a weiner that grows copious amounts of shaft hair, leaving your throat irritated and dry. No, the trauma cannot be reversed. A constant reminder that you were raped by HSM.

or

Have Rosey O'Donnell forcefully sit on your face while saying "Tell me I'm in a league of my own". She's not showered in 5 days and her meaty beef flaps are smelling really, really bad. The giney-cheese (not to be mistaken with goat cheese) will wedge itself into your nasal cavity. It will constantly remind of you of this day.

• 3 weeks later...

Use Oprah's puss queefs as air supply for a year

Would you rather listen to your current fave song over and over for the rest of your life

or

listen to all kinds of different country for the rest of your life

or (adding a twist)

get aids.

Use Oprah's puss queefs as air supply for a year

Would you rather listen to your current fave song over and over for the rest of your life

or

listen to all kinds of different country for the rest of your life

or (adding a twist)

get aids.

I like country songs so WIN.

all kinds of country.. i could learn to be a redneck.

would you rather smash my dick with a hammer

or

stab me with scissors

Since I'm afraid to see that mangled mess you call a cock, stab you with scissors.

Would you rather chew gum or eat beef jerky?

(Yeah, the question is lame, but I needed one to justify replying to that abomination.)

I fucking love beef jerky

would you rather own a honda insight

or

a toyota prius before the recall (not that it was that big of a deal, just a big deal for people who dont know how to stop their car)

• Downvote 1

prius before the recall. those things cant be that hard to handle, and i like the challenge.

would you rather

get your fingers ripped off with pliers and have the wounds cauterized with a torch lighter

or

use kathy bates' queefs for air supply for 3 hours a day for the rest of your life.

prius before the recall. those things cant be that hard to handle, and i like the challenge.

would you rather

get your fingers ripped off with pliers and have the wounds cauterized with a torch lighter

or

use kathy bates' queefs for air supply for 3 hours a day for the rest of your life.

Misery queefs.

would you rather have to poop from your dick or pee from your ass the rest of your life

Misery queefs.

would you rather have to poop from your dick or pee from your ass the rest of your life

If I pee from my ass there where would I poop from.. this my friend is a loaded question!

Would you rather be blind with a big dick, or rich and raped by a walrus daily?

If I pee from my ass there where would I poop from.. this my friend is a loaded question!

Would you rather be blind with a big dick, or rich and raped by a walrus daily?

Blind with a big dick, I could knock shit over with my cock and blame it on my blindness

Would you rather be labotomized or be Splaaty McFuck cakes?

Blind with a big dick, I could knock shit over with my cock and blame it on my blindness

Would you rather be labotomized or be Splaaty McFuck cakes?

Labotomized and raped by the walrus. Wait, that wasn't part of the option? Worth it.

Like a boss.

Would you rather be the guy responsible for :nws: glassass.com :nws: or one of the guys at :nws: lemonparty.org :nws:

• 4 months later...

BUMP. I'll take lemon party.org. I'll be the guy who takes the pics and makes the money off those old gay fucks.

Would you rather bang an infected prostitute with diseases they don't have names for yet or be zeefag/zeefag Jr. And beat off to pictures of yourself wearing gloves made of sandpaper and broken glass.

I would take the prostitute, ignorance is bliss and once it fell off id prolly just off myself anyways...

Would you rather be beaten by a beat dick dsm with the hopped curb mod

Or

Watch bette middler make an alaskan pipeline to be used later by kathy bates to sodomize you

• 2 months later...

This thread, http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98397 , made me think of the old one (after Phil pointed it out, thank you)

Now...

Would you rather do a STD-laden, ugly, washed up female hooker with a current outbreak of herpes on her lips and lady garden or a clean, STD-free, good-looking male hooker?

Std free man hooker. Its only gay if you cum.

Would you rather eat white crusty dog shit or drink a cup of cat piss?

cat piss

would you rather have anthony green cum in your eye

or

make out with mr splat?

would you rather have to do all these ladies

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/bisknes/WH_fat_girls.jpg

or

one of these guys

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/supajb/pictures/2c5f3cc5.jpg

btw this is from tillys wedding :lol: