You BUSA boys might like this.

NinjaNick

Sam's already plannin' on goin' to this. I think he was one of the first, 'cause I know he's been talkin' about it for several months now

Edited by Fonzie

Tease?... So everytime I see about 5 busas at bike night I should get excited and expect to see hundreds later.

Sam explain the falcon. Why is it so sig nif i cunt to your rally of stampeding busas? Falcons don't flock together so I don't think you could associate them with the action of stampeding. The Bison yes, the Falcon no.

Tease?... So everytime I see about 5 busas at bike night I should get excited and expect to see hundreds later.

Dont be ghey

Sam explain the falcon. Why is it so sig nif i cunt to your rally of stampeding busas? Falcons don't flock together so I don't think you could associate them with the action of stampeding. The Bison yes, the Falcon no.

The falcon? Seriously? It's a Peregrine Falcon. Hayabusa = Peregrine Falcon in Japan. It's known to fly as fast as 200mph and it's favorite prey is the Blackbird. They used it to piss in Honda's wheaties since at the time the Busa was introduced the Honda Blackbird was the speed king. Honduh chose to puss out and didn't challenge Suzuki

Thats prob. a better idea. We all know how you busa riders are when you get together.

What'sa matter Blake......Cranky 'cause Elliot ain't puttin' out lately?!? ;)

I wouldn't know about that, you'll have to ask shitty.

I'm just up to my usual :flingpoo: but Sam isn't falling for it.

Are you saying that I am the one pitching to you?? I guess if people think I am gay I might as well be the pitcher

:wtf: How did I get drug into this?...you do know that I don't even talk to nochknstrps, especially since he :flingpoo: so much on a motorcycle forum and doesn't even have a motorcycle. :nono:

:wtf: How did I get drug into this?...you do know that I don't even talk to nochknstrps, especially since he :flingpoo: so much on a motorcycle forum and doesn't even have a motorcycle. :nono:

roflmao.gif Ummmm....Yeeaahhhh......I keep wondering if that lover's spat is for real.....Or just staged for entertainment purposes :D