what the fuckety fuck is going on in new albany/gahanna?

evan9381

most of the time when this happens its when they find a meth lab.

ah ha...METH

WSYX ABC 6

Update: Suspect in police custody, possible meth lab found at Redroyal Ave. location; Narc. crew called in; more details soon.

23 minutes ago ·

called it.:bangbang:

Started at Meijer where this guy was trying to pick fights with customers. Cops were called. They tasered him at Meijer, it did nothing to him, he punched the cop, got in his car and drove home. They followed, called swat, they tastered him two more times once in his house, he still was able to resist, but he was taken into custody shortly afterward. They found chemicals to make Meth afterward.

Started at Meijer where this guy was trying to pick fights with customers. Cops were called. They tasered him at Meijer, it did nothing to him, he punched the cop, got in his car and drove home. They followed, called swat, they tastered him two more times once in his house, he still was able to resist, but he was taken into custody shortly afterward. They found chemicals to make Meth afterward.

I suppose this is one time where my initial thought that they should have "shot the junkie" wasn't the best move. Glad they followed him and got to the source.

I was on Morse Rd @ Cherry Bottom when they passed by.

I counted 2 fire trucks, 1 ambulance, and 9 unmarked cars/SUV's (all with hidden integrated lights).

you probably missed a few of them...which way were you headed? I was guessing on 2 dozen but it had to have been close

Now that im off work i can stop home and see the story