I'd vote for this if it came to Ohio

SLOWLX

Yep, Me too. I have to take drug test. If I don't pass I can't donate to their lasy ass.

If you can afford drugs, then you don't need public asstance.

If you don't do drugs you shouldn't be worried about passing the test to recieve your free shit.

It was already passed and then banned as unconstitutional in Michigan. State Supreme Court saw it as violating their rights against illegal search and seizure.

Then cut the amount of welfare by 90%. Make it an "option" for those wishing to show they live drug free that they get the difference if they take a drug test and pass.

If they want to fuck with the test being admissible, then change the program amounts and put an option in there for them. Hell, you'll know the users as they will be the ones not opting to go for it right away.

It was already passed and then banned as unconstitutional in Michigan. State Supreme Court saw it as violating their rights against illegal search and seizure.

I don't get how that's illegal search and seizure, if they want their public assistance buy it with a CLEAN urine sample.

I don't get how that's illegal search and seizure, if they want their public assistance buy it with a CLEAN urine sample.

Then there is just that, they will buy one less hit and create a market for clean urine. Drug addicts will always find a fix.

I can agree with this, but then they should be able to test for alcohol, too. To me, it's not the kinda drugs you're spending money on; legel/illegal is irrelevant as far as Im concerned. If you wanna drink and/or do drugs, you should be doing it on your own dollar.

Then there is just that, they will buy one less hit and create a market for clean urine. Drug addicts will always find a fix.

They already have it. It's a kit. It comes with dehydrorated urine, heater(like a hand warmer) litttle bottle to mix and tape to your leg. stick on thermometer. Bam Bam your done.

There would just be more of a market for them.

They do work though, I know a couple of people that used them before.

$100-$150 price range I think

They already have it. It's a kit. It comes with dehydrorated urine, heater(like a hand warmer) litttle bottle to mix and tape to your leg. stick on thermometer. Bam Bam your done.

I know someone who used to have the whizzinator. Its a fake dick with a bladder pouch, so even if they snuck a peek to make sure you weren't cheating they really couldn't tell.

It does work or you just do the dilution process and drink alot of water a few days before the test and take a vitamin and some niacin tablets 24hrs before the test to add color back to your pee and bam test passed problem solved.

we've had this convo at the firehouse many times...while just about every tax paying citizen is for it, the logistics of doing this once a month is insane. testing kits, lab techs, physical labs, secure couriers and places to do the testing and reading.

Plus once a dirty pee is found, the court appeals would be through the roof, all on the "if you cant afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you".

kind of like the death penality. Its more expensive to put someone on death row for 15 20 years and have them and their court appointed lawyer make every appeal made to man than it is to just house them in jail for life...but then you get overcrowding issues.