God I Love Ohio (and chicked nuggets)

GSXRAntwon

Biodegradable bruh

I was going deny this but you already did. I had a some mcd's chicken sandwich I let sit for a bit. FIgured I'd heat it up later and eat it. What was there when I came back was not FUCKING CHICKEN. Seriously, one of my dogs actually shunned. That's a fuckin wake up call. lol I get sick everytime I eat there anyway and it taste like shit to me, anyway.

haha Nice find.

AWESOME sorta what I feel like doing when all you smokers toss your butts out the window on the freeway and they bounce off my car....

I always put my arm all the way out and down so it drops right onto the street. However, I did eventually buy an ashtray and got myself into the habit of not throwing them out at all. I quit smoking cold turkey 3months ago, now, anyway.

I always put my arm all the way out and down so it drops right onto the street. However, I did eventually buy an ashtray and got myself into the habit of not throwing them out at all. I quit smoking cold turkey 3months ago, now, anyway.

And what? It magically sets itself gently on the pavement and stays put? NO! That shit bounces and sprays embers everywhere, and gets caught up in the wind going around your car and does at it pleases. Not to mention it is still littering.

And what? It magically sets itself gently on the pavement and stays put? NO! That shit bounces and sprays embers everywhere, and gets caught up in the wind going around your car and does at it pleases. Not to mention it is still littering.

http://www.desicomments.com/dc/24/57624/57624.gif

I've had it happen to me and I was always very careful with dropping my butts. No, it doesn't bounce everywhere and no, I haven't gotten someone's car with it, because I always made sure nobody was following closely. My cigs were generally 'cherryless', as well. Especially, depending on the season. It was important to me not to hit osmeone else because it pisses me off so much. Not saying it was right, since it's still littering which I've always been REALLY against. I even pick others trash up if I see it at a river or hiking and the like. However, that's why I forced myself into not throwing them out at all anymore.

Besides, as I said, I no longer smoke anyway.

I've had it happen to me and I was always very careful with dropping my butts. No, it doesn't bounce everywhere and no, I haven't gotten someone's car with it, because I always made sure nobody was following closely. My cigs were generally 'cherryless', as well. Especially, depending on the season. It was important to me not to hit osmeone else because it pisses me off so much. Not saying it was right, since it's still littering which I've always been REALLY against. I even pick others trash up if I see it at a river or hiking and the like. However, that's why I forced myself into not throwing them out at all anymore.

Besides, as I said, I no longer smoke anyway.

I try to flick my lit cigarettes into people's open windows. :bangbang:

Remember the "mint" incident at Sonic?