What Really Scares you???

Benner

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torture. I know, "no shit, duh!" But the thought of being unable to defend myself while I'm being mutilated terrifies me. I could probably deal with the pain, but the situation would have me babbling my life story in 30 seconds flat.

And believe it or not, traffic stops. The fact that the cop could ruin the rest of my life if he feels like it is pretty scary to me. I have no problems with cops in other settings. But when I get pulled over, my heartrate jumps 100%, my hands shake, and I have trouble putting together sentences. I must come over so sketchy to a traffic cop.

Answering the phone to learn who just died.

I get paranoid about this stuff all the time. Got a friend that's been in a lot of trouble and anytime I call him and he doesn't answer when he's expected to, I get paranoid.

+1, from this this thread i learned that most of CR is a bunch of pussys. :bangbang:

Yeah I'm not like piss my pants cry like a little girl scared of stuff but more of that paranoid butterfly feeling.

Except when there's a fucking wolf spider under my shirt. I screamed like a little girl then. Might have pooped too.