CR Spring '11 Drag Day is now May 13th!

MrMeanGreen

All I see on the radar right now are two small thunderstorms, one in Dayton, one in Lima. They're moving northeast and I think have little chance of hitting us with rain.

We'll just have to head to the track and roll the dice. I think the odds are with us this time. :burn:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather looks good enough I'm going to least show up this time. I'm hauling ass home from work in springfield now so I can put some brakes on real quick. They decided to stop holding boost at the line. I also just remembered I forgot to get battery hold down bolts for both my batterys. I have to try to find some long ass bolts so I don't get nailed during tech. I also forgot to finish my lock up with and to get my fueling box reflashed. My trucks going to be a full second slower than I though by the end of today with all the shit I forgot lol.

just looked at intellicast and there is one cell that it about to hit chillicothe and is heading northeast. so it looks as tho it will hit the track but its moving quickly and i think that with the heat and the track crew, they can dry it off pretty quickly. im still heading out to spectate!

edit: if it does hit, it should just clip it and wont be severe at all

• Casper unpinned this topic