CR Spring '11 Drag Day is now May 13th!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I secretly hope that it gets cancelled tom since suddenly the night before my truck is not currently in running condition. Either way, its going to be a long night trying to get it going.

I don't think that you have to worry about it. Rain is coming :(

No time off at my office until May, but do what is best for the group.

Same here, only reason I could make this was it's a holiday for us. Aside from that i'm SOL.

Ant, if you are up at ~5am, shoot me a text, email or something when you make the call. I'd be rolling out around then and would like to know ASAP so I don't drive there for nothing. I got my alarm set for 5am and was planning to hop out of bed, into the car and start driving. Now, with the forecast I may laze around a bit before I start driving.

Hey Guy's my brother is up near NTR now and said it's pouring down the rain and very windy . I made some changes to the car and don't think the track is going to be good enough due to the weather . So I think I might just bail out and just come out and watch . To much of a pain to pull the trailer out for the chance of making a few passes

Raining pretty good in Hilliard right now. Weather.com showed rain on and off all day long. Think I'll head out and watch.

Weather.gov shows 100% chance of rain, high of 54

Today: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 1pm, then showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 54. East wind between 11 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Edited by Richard Cranium
added weather.gov info

• Casper unpinned this topic