CR Spring '11 Drag Day is now May 13th!

MrMeanGreen

I'll try to make it and have some fun. Not sure which car I'll bring... By that time the WRX should be about the same as the STI or quicker if I hit my target weight. But we haven't set our RallyX dates yet due to some issues. So I won't know until they're set if I can make it.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 second z06

8(or 9 second dont remeber) second s10

8 second trans am...

pick your choice

14 second GTP

I'm paid but the cars in a million pieces scattered around the garage right now. Gonna start reassembling it tomorrow. Ported SC, Ported LIM, and just waiting for the headers to come in on Tuesday.

dear Sam,

I bought a fast 4 door so its fair when i walk you in April...

see ya soon man

Can't wait to see you there. Trying to make mine faster but it costs too much. I miss your blue Mustang - loved watching that thing launch.

Trying to make it, just broke another part when I had it out yesterday. I need to get drag slicks, studs and my fenders rolled. I may have several other people that I will be signing up. Probably around 3-5 people. Just waiting on a couple of things.

8 second z06

8(or 9 second dont remeber) second s10

8 second trans am...

pick your choice

Whoever wants it first. If your talking about the gold or orange c6 from ips, That should be a good race... Is he gonna be there? Whats this shit about if you put oil down you pay to clean it up? Its a ford, very well known for blowing shit up.

Whoever wants it first. If your talking about the gold or orange c6 from ips, That should be a good race... Is he gonna be there? Whats this shit about if you put oil down you pay to clean it up? Its a ford, very well known for blowing shit up.
if you plan on or even think your going to blow up then please don't sign up an ruin the track day for others who have paid for there time to race... a few seasons ago someone did this an people lost there time they paid for

But if you think you won't there signup an enjoy the day

if you plan on or even think your going to blow up then please don't sign up an ruin the track day for others who have paid for there time to race... a few seasons ago someone did this an people lost there time they paid for

But if you think you won't there signup an enjoy the day

I was just messin around. Its definitely not coming apart.

I'll be there, just not sure what I'll be driving yet. That track doest hold my car well.

14 second GTP

I'm paid but the cars in a million pieces scattered around the garage right now. Gonna start reassembling it tomorrow. Ported SC, Ported LIM, and just waiting for the headers to come in on Tuesday.

I'll race you :)

• Casper unpinned this topic