CR Spring '11 Drag Day is now May 13th!

MrMeanGreen

Shortblock finally arrived from ERL this week and the cam got here today from Ed Curtis so now it's a matter of putting everything together then tuning. At least I'm on the clock for making this now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shortblock finally arrived from ERL this week and the cam got here today from Ed Curtis so now it's a matter of putting everything together then tuning. At least I'm on the clock for making this now.

I wish you luck alot in a short time to get done! givin the status of what else is going on,im saying no goats,well fast ones showin up...

Are they all down?

mine is not down just gutted for cage install,shop has had damn thing over 6 weeks,not happy about it either!GTO1 is down due to new build,hes had many a set back rest assured we will be back faster then ever..I will show up with a silver GTO 11s is better then not at all.

No one around here is going to call 11's slow ..... although it might seem slow to you, since you run in the 9's.

lol was not trying to offend anyone,just letting off some steam because I dont have mine back yet,its one thing to not have a fast car and talk smack but when you have one and cant run it,its like a sunday ride in the park in a slower car,takes alot to get to the 9s,was a rough road to get it there,makes it way more fun when the board at the end of the track talks smack for ya..

No offense taken. I was just saying that there's certainly no need to apologize for "only" being able to run in the 11's. 11's are quite respectable in my book, even though you've achieved a lot more with your know-how, hard work, and resources.

I can think of a few members here who have worked hard to get into the 13's, but I still admire what they've accomplished, considering their platforms.

Are they all down?

Back Street is still working on my 427. Rich fell off a lift last week and is in intensive care so no way I'm going to be ready this week. :( I was hoping to have the motor and a cage done for this.

No offense taken. I was just saying that there's certainly no need to apologize for "only" being able to run in the 11's. 11's are quite respectable in my book, even though you've achieved a lot more with your know-how, hard work, and resources.

I can think of a few members here who have worked hard to get into the 13's, but I still admire what they've accomplished, considering their platforms.

agreed,we have to all start someplace.I have had many other cars through the years.when I started out with the GTO it ran 13.20,I was not happy with that time so We did what we had to do to make things better,after all this was all done in the rememberance of my late father,he and I shared the love of cars,like many car enthuiest.

I did pick my car up from shop yesterday..

yeah i know its showing 70% now all day

The rain as of now is going to hot early on the am before the track day is set to start. We are keeping an eye out for any changes. As of now we are good for a 60 degree track day!

The rain as of now is going to hot early on the am before the track day is set to start. We are keeping an eye out for any changes. As of now we are good for a 60 degree track day!

So, rain early with a break in the morning? Come V8Ganahl. Fill us in!

Edited by DKilbourne

7am Friday is what Trails wants, but I'll make the call about 4-5am.

The weather now shows for showers from 4-7am and staying off until about 7pm that night. I spoke to Trails today and they'll dry the track as long as it stays like the forecast calls for.

• Casper unpinned this topic