Nelson Ledges June Track Day

theweiser1

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's a good hotel to stay at that's near the track?

Last year my wife and I stayed in Streetsboro. Its about 30 min from the track, but the closest town that has reasonable hotels. Heres the link to the hotel we stayed in. If you use priceline you can get it much cheaper. We got it last year for $45 a night.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...d-streetsboro/

I'm driving up with a few friends Sat night, we got a hotel for under $70, split a few ways isn't bad. We didn't feel like having to get up at 4-5am just to drive 170miles, so we'll be staying about 9 miles away.

More video for those that want to find their way around the track before they get there.

Don't be the guy in the yellow Miata. If someone is behind you wanting to pass, drive your line and don't worry about the car(s) in your mirror. When you get to the straights, let them pass and then continue to enjoy.

Absolutely! Don't you remember all the campers that were up there when we went? Lets just trailer my pop-up up there and use that.

What's it weigh? LOL my car's got a hitch.

Not much! I can push it around by myself with a little struggle over bumps. Really easy with 2 people. So that's what like....4 horsepower? Haha. I was going to put a hitch on my wife's Camry, but anyone who's ever owned a Camry knows how TERRIBLE the rear (and mostly always blown) suspension is, so that was a no go.

Father in law's S10, with the 4.3L, towed like like nothing was on the back. Big enough motor, yes, but pretty light truck.