What do you see wrong here

TTQ B4U

I don't see a problem with it. If I were to buy an R8, it would be the only car I own, and I'd also have to live in it so it's good to know I can drive it year round. Or I can just buy an A4 that also has quattro and I won't have to live in my car.

I remember when that footage was first on the net, can't believe they made a stupid commercial out of it...

If you've got the money for it, I see no problem with it.

I don't see a problem with it. If I were to buy an R8, it would be the only car I own, and I'd also have to live in it so it's good to know I can drive it year round. Or I can just buy an A4 that also has quattro and I won't have to live in my car.

He is not pointing out the expensive R8 in the snow!! He is pointing out the fact that they show a R8 and then talk about leasing an A4.

He is not pointing out the expensive R8 in the snow!! He is pointing out the fact that they show a R8 and then talk about leasing an A4.

Yeah that's what I was kind of saying. "Oh, I can't afford an R8, but I can get the same Quattro system from it" is what the average person might think. People like to think that they are getting something race derived in their cars, Honda loves to make people think that their mini vans use some sort of scaled down F1 engine. "Yeah we fucking took this race car chassis and built a crossover on it."

I saw that, still can't believe they made a lame commercial out of some dudes driving an R8 in the snow. I could care less about LEASING an A4 even with there mind games. I bet they get all sorts coming in wanting to lease an R8 for that price...lol...."but I saw it on the commercial!"