Jesus christ.... a BMW got gaped

Guest Spam

What are you talking about? That post that you copy and quoted was in no way directed at chris it was directed at mrjsplatty or what ever the hell his name is. Again what are you talking about because I have no clue? I have been backing Chris this entire time not bashing on him that hardly makes me an ass hat...

I may have misread that. I know you're backing him. He deserves it after this shit fest.

This:

You are saying the exact same shit I am in defense of chris. My point towards you is when a bunch of people are starting to bash someone and he is the lone dog trying to defend himself and some else steps in to help him out the last thing we want to see randomly placed in the discussion is stupid pointless pictures with no revelance to the discussion at hand. If you have no vernacular to add to the discussion then please lurk and see what happens or move on to another thread. I am not bashing on you because I need to get through my day, I actually had a wonderful day playing disk golf and had an amazing lunch at City BBQ I am mearly bashing you because I think your an idoit. Maybe I am mistaken but that is just how I see it. And no one has to ask for my imput, or grant me permission to speak this is a public forum where I have the rights to say whatever I want to when I want to as long as it follows certain guidlines. You pissed me off from the start when you had to go out of your way to talk shit to Paul and his srt4, and I decided to remind you what YOU were driving around in...

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about? That post that you copy and quoted was in no way directed at chris it was directed at mrjsplatty or what ever the hell his name is. Again what are you talking about because I have no clue? I have been backing Chris this entire time not bashing on him that hardly makes me an ass hat...

its not you that he is aiming at its rmtc

I may have misread that. I know you're backing him. He deserves it after this shit fest.

This:

Word I was going to say I was quite confused to say the least.

its not you that he is aiming at its rmtc
Ya that is what I thought.

What am I?

The man that also smells like me:cool:

No it derailed after this Dumbass posted
Ha ha ha spot on.

speaking of 5 how about giving me 5 from a 40 roll no bottle for you

Damn if you want a race that bad give me one and the squat in my Equonix from a dig ha ha ha. I held a fender on a friends rsx type s 6 speed car with modds till 60mph a few times. That may be a better race for ya cause cordell would prob still walk ya even with those odds.

Ha ha ha spot on.

Damn if you want a race that bad give me one and the squat in my Equonix from a dig ha ha ha. I held a fender on a friends rsx type s 6 speed car with modds till 60mph a few times. That may be a better race for ya cause cordell would prob still walk ya even with those odds.

thats cool to

but him on spray 10.5s me 12.9 remove spray give me 4 should be good

i will not break my rear end to win so i wont even run a 12.9

Ha ha ha spot on.

How come eveyone in this thread knows me, and I know no one?

I've got a 20 second V6 Silverado how many you give me?

I've got a 18 second N/A Impala how many you give me?

I've got my wife's little Cobalt, how can that one go down?

Or I've got the Camaro that everyone knows, why do I have to spot people out?

I've been drinking can you guys tell from my posts?

BTW I have Jon Linn syndrome, if someone starts talking race when we're out somewhere I will race you, and you'll most likely get everything I've got because I really don't leave the house in anything less then kill mode.