Jesus christ.... a BMW got gaped

Guest Spam

thats cool to

but him on spray 10.5s me 12.9 remove spray give me 4 should be good

On a sticky track, roll racing isn't the same, or do you want to dig? Seems to me getting 206hp to the ground shouldn't be that hard for you. 2 and the go is all I'm giving.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come eveyone in this thread knows me, and I know no one?

I've got a 20 second V6 Silverado how many you give me? 10

I've got a 18 second N/A Impala how many you give me? 8.5

I've got my wife's little Cobalt, how can that one go down? 10

Or I've got the Camaro that everyone knows, why do I have to spot people out?

I've been drinking can you guys tell from my posts?

BTW I have Jon Linn syndrome, if someone starts talking race when we're out somewhere I will race you, and you'll most likely get everything I've got because I really don't leave the house in anything less then kill mode.

done

On a sticky track, roll racing isn't the same, or do you want to dig? Seems to me getting 206hp to the ground shouldn't be that hard for you. 2 and the go is all I'm giving.

no bottle 3 and the hit

i will not launch my car 250 per rear end ill roll in to it

for a mcgangbang

http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/03/the-mcgangbang-a-mcchicken-sandwich-inside-a-double-cheeseburger/

thats cool to

but him on spray 10.5s me 12.9 remove spray give me 4 should be good

i will not break my rear end to win so i wont even run a 12.9

Ha ha ha true. Shit mine only runs like 15's or so my buddie said cause he had to look it up after I embarrassed him in his acura. Or I can give you time to get to where you want and you can let me my stuff square and get vette which should not take me too much longer to do and then we can really see whats up.

How come eveyone in this thread knows me, and I know no one?

I've got a 20 second V6 Silverado how many you give me?

I've got a 18 second N/A Impala how many you give me?

I've got my wife's little Cobalt, how can that one go down?

Or I've got the Camaro that everyone knows, why do I have to spot people out?

I've been drinking can you guys tell from my posts?

BTW I have Jon Linn syndrome, if someone starts talking race when we're out somewhere I will race you, and you'll most likely get everything I've got because I really don't leave the house in anything less then kill mode.

Because even though I have been out of the game for awhile I still know the major players involved and know quite a bit about all of their cars. I have my ways ;) If I ever have the Equonix out to something I would give you 1and a half and the squat in the impala from a dig. May have to do it at a grudge racing event at mcir because I have no license untill May of 2012 ha ha ha. By then though I should have an lsx car again and then I should be more than ready to have a go at your camaro and chances are you could even keep the bottle hooked up;)

no bottle 3 and the hit

i will not launch my car 250 per rear end ill roll in to it

for a mcgangbang

http://www.eatmedaily.com/2009/03/the-mcgangbang-a-mcchicken-sandwich-inside-a-double-cheeseburger/

You expect me to believe you are going to roll into it? WTF is that shit?:gtfo:

Because even though I have been out of the game for awhile I still know the major players involved and know quite a bit about all of their cars. I have my ways ;) If I ever have the Equonix out to something I would give you 1and a half and the squat in the impala from a dig. May have to do it at a grudge racing event at mcir because I have no license untill May of 2012 ha ha ha. By then though I should have an lsx car again and then I should be more than ready to have a go at your camaro and chances are you could even keep the bottle hooked up;)

Well I don't know you either but anyone on this site could find anything out about my car they want. So way to find out the big secret :rolleyes:

This is also why I'm not big on racing for money, I don't hide much, just sayin.

or we could roll but with the gearing in my car 5th gear at 5400rpm is only 125mph

it does get there quick though

Well 20-120 sounds like fun, I'll roll a car back and wait for you to go, since you know your car gets there quick. :nod:

You are saying the exact same shit I am in defense of chris. My point towards you is when a bunch of people are starting to bash someone and he is the lone dog trying to defend himself and some else steps in to help him out the last thing we want to see randomly placed in the discussion is stupid pointless pictures with no revelance to the discussion at hand. If you have no vernacular to add to the discussion then please lurk and see what happens or move on to another thread. I am not bashing on you because I need to get through my day, I actually had a wonderful day playing disk golf and had an amazing lunch at City BBQ I am mearly bashing you because I think your an idoit. Maybe I am mistaken but that is just how I see it. And no one has to ask for my imput, or grant me permission to speak this is a public forum where I have the rights to say whatever I want to when I want to as long as it follows certain guidlines. You pissed me off from the start when you had to go out of your way to talk shit to Paul and his srt4, and I decided to remind you what YOU were driving around in...

Sometimes a picture lightens the mood, no harm done there.

You mean you were genuinely offended by what I said about Pauls car? Taking jabs at a guy who goes around on a forum poking fun at other people's cars?

I seriously doubt Paul was even offended by my comment.. Just like I'm not offended by comments about my car..

Paul if your reading this and I hurt you or your neon's feelings, I apologize.

If you would like to pm me and share your feelings please feel free. We can correct this terrible situation at hand.

I like where this is goin...lil gape, can i ride shotty. I wanna scream in your ear after you win..."THAT FELT GOOD"

lol

speaking of shotty when are you going to get out of the passenger seat and get behind the wheel of the purple headed yogurt slinger you call a race car

i really need to let patter$on man the controls on my car.

at least that way he knows what 13's feel like not sure if he can handle the 16's to 13's jump though eh will see

WTF ever. Next nice day, we'll go to the track. We'll take turns bashing each others cars. I'll go three tenths quicker ever time. I'll put a McGanbang Delux on it. Then we'll have a rematch, and I'll still win.

jus sayin