Jobs that you can do at home?

smokin5s

So my wife is wanting to work from home so she can watch out 5 month old baby. My question is, what kind of jobs could she expect to do? Anyone have any leads on any good data entry jobs or other jobs that can be done at home?

and before anyone asks, she's prude, does not have a sexy voice, and will not allow anyone but me to lay pipe, and no I will no post pics.

Any of the multi-level stuff. Silpada, Avon, etc....

My wife was a web application developer for a bank, from home.

I am a corporate IT security geek, from home (not fair, actually from airports all over the US)

If she has no specific skill-set, she is pretty limited.

How about companies looking for remote receptionists and personal assistants? I remember hearing a story on dateline a few years back where a woman in Denver worked for a company in another state doing all kinds of things from Payroll to Admin work and she did it all remotely. VOIP Phones and VPN's make most anything possible.

Get 2 jobs and pay her to cook and clean? :D

Most stay at home jobs listed are scams or are only for current employees. The only two I ever found that were not scams were telemarketing and assembling products for store displays. Stay at home jobs are in such a high demand that you have to almost be in the right place at the right time to get one. If she does find one please share with us after she is hired.

So my wife is wanting to work from home so she can watch out 5 month old baby. My question is, what kind of jobs could she expect to do? Anyone have any leads on any good data entry jobs or other jobs that can be done at home?

and before anyone asks, she's prude, does not have a sexy voice, and will not allow anyone but me to lay pipe, and no I will no post pics.

If you have fast enough internet she can work from home though Scotts hotline telling people how to apply fetilizer. I think it pays like 11.50 an hour and she could make her own hours if she's intrested shoot me a pm and I can get you some info.

My moms friend does mary kay as a side job and seems to do really well.

Mary Kay requires either knowing a lot of people and being very social with them or having the perfect personality to fit the job. I have a friend and her mom that do it full time and they both win the Pink Caddys every few years.

Mary Kay requires either knowing a lot of people and being very social with them or having the perfect personality to fit the job. I have a friend and her mom that do it full time and they both win the Pink Caddys every few years.

Yeah I know what you mean, some of the girls I went to school also sell mary kay, and they use all the social network sites , or always have partys, ect. Prolly alot more work then what I think. I use to always see the pink caddy in columbus, was prolly your friends mom.

A lot of big companies offer work at home options, but generally you have to work there in a building for a bit before they let you work from home. I know Progressive does that with phone reps and IT people, and I know someone who did customer service work for 1-800-FLOWERS from home too.