Need to get rid of a cat...

black00ws6

Have you ever owned or worked with a bully breed? Pits are not aggressive by nature.

Where are you getting your information?

You cannot breed aggression into a dog. Aggression is, by definition, a behavior, and behavior can be influenced by both genetics but not bread into a dog. The aggression you reference above is influenced by the the dogs environment and doesn't stem from the breed type.

It's such a mis-nomer today that pit bulls are fighting dogs. The mutts you'll find anywhere are so far removed from their history as fighting dogs it's not funny. It’s like saying Dachshunds are bred to burrow into tunnels.

Dogs today are bred to a physical standard. Backyard breeders have little regard for appearance, health, and usually fuck up a breed by inbreeding which creates temperament issues. Those issues people often confuse with breeding of aggression. You can breed poorly and cause temperament issues in ANY dog that would result in that dog biting the face off a kid for simply walking by them. However, it's not possible to consistently breed even for temperament. That's why when selecting a dog, it's best to meet BOTH Parents. It is not the same as breeding for coat color (which is controlled by only one or two genes). Puppies may have fairly uniform appearances, but their temperament is theirs and theirs alone, and it’s anyone’s guess how they’ll turn out. No different than you and a twin brother.

Any dog can be dangerous if the factors in their environment allow for it.

im gonna level with you here. i didnt read all this, nor do i plan to. i dont know a whole lot about dogs, im not a dog owner. i have a few friends and family that have been attacked by dogs, so maybe my opinion is biased..

bottom line is, owners are not held accountable for murder if their dog kills a 3 yr old. maybe they should be.

until that happens, fuck it. kill vicious animals.

human life > animal life.

end of story.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the time a dog has attacked, it's too late the dog has already become aggressive, it should be put down. The owners should be held accountable.

As for cats, fuck em. I really don't like cats, but its not like I go out and randomly kill them either so some of you need to get off your high horse.

We are not allowed to speak open about street racing because yet its a crime/ illegal but people can openly speak about killing animals? Don't be like josey on here and admit to killing a cat online and now is doing 18 months in prison for shooting a cat.

Basically, you're a piece of shit. Hey, let's euthanize something because I don't like it.

If you want to be such a douche, just open the door and let it out. You could always be a better person than you currently are, and see if there are any cat rescues that can take it in.

New respect for you Hal! I agree with this. Cat welfare on indianola or pets without parents on Oakland park. How can you just kill somthing for this reason?!

I like all animals but at one time I had 3-4 cats around my house that were most likely just dropped off since I live out of town. One was a mean mother . They never left I never fed them. I got tired of them leaving dead mice parts on my front porch. I decided to relocate them down the road. I dropped one off probably 2 miles a away and it came back. I gave my self the title of being an equal opportunity cat displacement officer.

The mice were payment/contribution/gift to the master kinda thing. They were trying to 'pay' their way. How unthoughtful of you. You could've ate just one...

So why is it someone wants to get rid of a cat, and doesn't seem to care what happens to it makes a thread and it goes 4 pages? If he'd have said free cat I bet it wouldn't have made one page. This kind of shit disgusts me, "I value animals over humans", fucking really? Kill the goddamned cat, want me to come over and do it? I grab the fucker up stick it in a box and take it out and leave it alongside some country road like I did with the fleabag that tried to suffocate my daughter when she was a newborn. Looking back I should've killed it. Anyone who values animals to humans is a worthless person.

What the hell does this thread have to do with animal life vs human life? And you fucking cat didn't try to suffocate your daughter. That's the most ignorant thing I've heard today and I"m betting, all week. Also, there are plenty of people far more worthless than any animal.

....and... and am out. I am done with this Thread. There is no reason to have a pet put down because you no longer want it. Anyone who does is a very weak little person.

That is all.

KillJoy

Completely agree.

I'd put you in a wooden coat before my dog. Just sayin

Completely agree, again.

Any cat that pisses in my house is a dead cat. Thus I won't own a cat.

Besides, I've yet to ever walk in a house where there's a cat that you don't smell cat piss. Even the cleanest "oh my cat has never pissed in the house" home has a hint of cat piss forever baked into the walls. No thanks.

x2

My dogs > than most people

Sorry, man. Apparently, you've never been into my house or my mother's. Otherwise, I'd agree with you %99 of the time. And it's not a matter of me being used to it, either. When I had ferrets, you couldn't tell I had them either until you saw one. With daily care of litterboxes and the animals, smell isn't an issue. Whoever's house you've been into before needs to learn to clean better. Period.

Sorry, man. Apparently, you've never been into my house or my mother's. Otherwise, I'd agree with you %99 of the time. And it's not a matter of me being used to it, either. When I had ferrets, you couldn't tell I had them either until you saw one. With daily care of litterboxes and the animals, smell isn't an issue. Whoever's house you've been into before needs to learn to clean better. Period.

people normally don't know when their own house stinks....

owners are not held accountable for murder if their dog kills a 3 yr old. maybe they should be.

I'll agree only if they used the dog as a weapon to meet the definition of Murder as outlined by the law.

I'll agree only if they used the dog as a weapon to meet the definition of Murder as outlined by the law.

if they raised the dog improperly, and trained the dog in a manner that resulted in an overly aggressive animal, wouldnt that count? :confused:

has anyone actually taken the cat to the vet to see if it has something wrong with it, an infection, feline diabetes, etc?

This may be a relatively easy fix.

think how messed up you would be if you sugar levels were off all the time or you were fighting an infection, or both.

And you fucking cat didn't try to suffocate your daughter. That's the most ignorant thing I've heard today and I"m betting, all week.

lol cat trying to suffocate someone is probably top 5 most ignorant things ive EVER heard.

there actually are known cases of cats sitting on baby's because they smell the milk on them... so the guy who posted that is actually correct... google it.

There's a huge difference between that and purposeful suffocation. Google it.

Also, I just killed my wife. She sat on my face, so she had to go.

lol cat trying to suffocate someone is probably top 5 most ignorant things ive EVER heard.

cat laying on an infants face is suffocation, get a fucking clue

I really don't care what you guys think, you're still up a couple notches over any animal in my book whether I like you personally or not.

cat laying on an infants face is suffocation, get a fucking clue

I really don't care what you guys think, you're still up a couple notches over any animal in my book whether I like you personally or not.

Someone should suffocate you with a cat.

there actually are known cases of cats sitting on baby's because they smell the milk on them... so the guy who posted that is actually correct... google it.

if you google cat smother baby.

first thing: snopes urban legend about cats sucking babys breath. not true.

second thing: a page entitled

Your Cat Will Not Smother Your Baby

old wives tales and urban legends. :rolleyes:

next thing you're going to be telling us that if you swallow chewing gum it takes seven years to pass through your system, or that ice cream causes nightmares.

Okay never thought that not liking cats would get so much hatred tossed back at me. I don't care anymore, I quit, you guys win. I saw the cat get up on in my daughter's face, and the cat had to go. Thats the end of story for me.

Okay never thought that not liking cats would get so much hatred tossed back at me. I don't care anymore, I quit, you guys win. I saw the cat get up on in my daughter's face, and the cat had to go. Thats the end of story for me.

I think your posts conveyed more than a dislike of cats. It's dumb that you think cats suffocate kids and it's very poor taste to talk about being so openly murderous toward them. That is what has brought on the backlash.

Look, it's cool to be protective of your children. It would have been better to just have simply said, "Hey, my kids come first - if a cat fucks with my kid then the cat has got to go." I don't think many people, if any, would have a problem with that. But when you start ranting about putting cats in boxes and use urban legends as support for your stance, then don't expect much support.