If you could text your 18 year old self...

nurkvinny

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lottery numbers, duh. But also:

Don't stop cycling, it's the only thing keeping you from getting fat.

Fuck college, it's a waste of time and money for you.

Go into the military, you need the discipline. Just do the minimum stint. You have more important things to do after.

When you get out of the military, take your lottery winnings, buy a '67 stingray, and spend as much time as possible with Dad rebuilding it. The rest of the world can fucking wait, he can't.

Note to my 18 year old self: "Stop applying for credit cards, stop telling yourself that you like being an electrician and go get a job working on cars you'll be much happier, fuck what Dad says, treat Tricia like a queen she saves your ass so many times it isn't funny, you can buy a house after you've worked as a technician for a few years, she lives through the seizures and the baby is fine even though that was about the hardest thing to deal with, everything works out fine by 30"
  • Upvote 1

these comments about parents dieing is seriously sad :(. my father has cancer and my mothers health isn't the greatest. Reading those comments, i know i should be doing them, but its hard.

Being that 18 was only 3 years ago, Id tell myself to skip ohio state, go to cstate, and dont get involved with stephanie. shes a lieing, worthless, depressed sack of slut. Also, quit smoking weed you fucktard, lifes so much better on the other side.

take your lottery winnings, buy a '67 stingray, and spend as much time as possible with Dad rebuilding it. The rest of the world can fucking wait, he can't.

Small world. Every other day, I ask myself, "why don't you drive to Dad's house and work on the 67 Vette with him for few hours?"

these comments about parents dieing is seriously sad :(. my father has cancer and my mothers health isn't the greatest.

No better time to start than now. You'll look back a few years later and you won't like the feeling. Ever since my mom died I tell my dad I love him everytime I talk to him or see him (which is 3 or 4 times a week), b/c you never know what can happen.

This whole thread is depressing

But i will add to it: Dont go to college your profession didnt need it. Dont buy the yellow mustang it was a waste of money and time. Dont date that girl for 10 years because when she ends it you will be fucked financially for years....

Every girl that you think might want to....wants to

This. Also I would tell myself no matter how much you want to win it does not matter do not keep pitching for highschool and worthless summer ball wins that you are playing for free and throw your arm out. Dont keep throwing even though it hurts. No you are not in love with her go to an out of state school giving you a better schlorship offer. Do not quit because you will regret it for ever. And if you do still buy that Red WS6 absoutly do not sell it.

Note to my 18 year old self: "Stop applying for credit cards, stop telling yourself that you like being an electrician and go get a job working on cars you'll be much happier, fuck what Dad says, treat Tricia like a queen she saves your ass so many times it isn't funny, you can buy a house after you've worked as a technician for a few years, she lives through the seizures and the baby is fine even though that was about the hardest thing to deal with, everything works out fine by 30"

You've earned my respect sir..

Someone +rep him for me.

• Confused 1

No better time to start than now. You'll look back a few years later and you won't like the feeling. Ever since my mom died I tell my dad I love him everytime I talk to him or see him (which is 3 or 4 times a week), b/c you never know what can happen.

Do it. You can't get time back.

Hmm... I would have to say I would tell my 18 year old self to ask for my B-day 3 way with my girlfriends best friend back in the day. I found out years later it was planed for my b-day, but me the dumbass broke up with her 2 weeks before my b-day for another girl that sucked in bed compaired to her. FTL.. :( Also your Gramps is going to die after his 3rd time dealing with cancer, and when you rushed to go see him when your mom calls he passed on the way there. So don't walk into the room to try to wake him while he is laying dead in the bed while the nurse walked away to check on someone else.