My Dinner > Yours

Guest Hal

Recipe for manly meal:

-deer you killed yourself (well, a Lincoln Navigator took 90% of its life. My Glock 19 took the other 10%)

-Potatoes. Every meal needs these.

-mac n cheese. It goes well with everything.

-bacon. Do I really need to explain this?

-You will also need McCormick's Montreal steak seasoning, seasoning salt, REAL butter, and garlic powder.

Start with a good chunk of back strap. The Navigator caused the bruising you see here:

http://i52.tinypic.com/2pq98gy.jpg

Cut into steaks. Wrap in bacon, securing with toothpicks. Thin bacon works better, but this thick stuff is all I had. Season with Montreal, garlic, and seasoning salt:

http://i52.tinypic.com/2198e85.jpg

Start your potatoes. Lots of butter. Season with seasoning salt and some more garlic powder. Fry on low heat, flipping occasionally. You can also start your mac n cheese. If you can't make this, then I'm not sure how to help you:

http://i53.tinypic.com/20h0sy.jpg

Throw steaks on grill. Charcoal/wood is preferred for flavoring reasons, but gas will do in a pinch. Cook to medium rare. Any more and they will get tough and gamey tasting:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2cgcuno.jpg

Throw on plate and eat:

http://i56.tinypic.com/9fzbi8.jpg

you are a fucking hillbilly

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, again you fail at a definition/use of a common term. Not once did I say anything about my physique or car building skills. Nothing to backup as I have no claims. Jesus, your feeble mind can't grasp a simple subject like this. I feel embarrassed for you. Next time you attempt to "pwn" someone, at least come up with an argument that is based on reality. I'm calling out your failure to resemble a normal human being. That has nothing to do with me, everything to do with you.

Way to call out a car I don't own, and haven't owned for quite a while. I'm so offended, what will I do? Go ahead, call out my Envoy or Jeep next. They're slow and probably don't make any power, but at least you would be calling out cars that I own.

My food is fail, no care. My food tasted delicious, took 5 minutes to prepare, and got a nice thread going about other people's culinary skills. Do I honestly care what a retard like you thinks is quality food or presentation? Nope, somehow I doubt you even have a clue what a fine meal really tastes like. Go back to the gym, drink/take your supplements, and shut your Speedy Gonzalez lookalike, mouth.

Again, I don't even own a Cobra. I don't have a clue what it is now (fail or win) or if it even still exists. Personally, I couldn't care less. I don't base my life's worth on some piece of shit car and how fast it is.

Care to make sense with that last statement? Pork and potatoes make a person have a flabby ass? That's interesting... Do you know anything about anything? Do you just say whatever random thought comes to your mind? I'm pretty sure I've argued with more competent 6th graders.

I didn't "pwn" you, the fucking NOOB pwned you.

As for the rest of your BS, I operate under "he who is without sin, cast the first stone". In a modern sense.

Allied here, this would mean don't talk shit, unless you're better, or can back it up. First, you BS about my cars. Seeing as this is a RACING forum, unless your faster (which you not, nor will ever bee), you'd better shut the fuck up.

Then, you want to call me a "anorexic Mexican" when I am neither anorexic, nor Mexican. You proceed with with acting like you are some sort of athlete, body builder...ect. Right, Again, SHOW ME. Unless you look better then me, which you obviously don't, You'd better shut the fuck up.

My food is fail, no care. My food tasted delicious, took 5 minutes to prepare, and got a nice thread going about other people's culinary skills.

And the best part about this- YOU started this thread putting your shit on a plate on some high horse, and its be far the worst looking shit in this thread. Fuck someones road kill looks better!! Literally, I'd complain and likely not that plate of shit was put in front of my any day of the week in my house. That I am being 100% serious about.

But, considering I get a 4 course meal anytime I eat at home, I guess I am spoiled any maybe a little bias. But, I have also never been gay enough to make a thread on CR about what I was eating.

This is trainwreck scenario. JP is like the irresistible force, Hal is like the immovable object.

Hal criticizing JP on his physique is a whammy, since JP is pretty jacked. JP criticizing Hal on his physical prowess is whammy-esque as well, since Hal holds bench-press records or some shit, IIRC. Both are seasoned intarweb warriors. This will never end well.

I didn't "pwn" you, the fucking NOOB pwned you.

As for the rest of your BS, I operate under "he who is without sin, cast the first stone". In a modern sense.

Allied here, this would mean don't talk shit, unless you're better, or can back it up. First, you BS about my cars. Seeing as this is a RACING forum, unless your faster (which you not, nor will ever bee), you'd better shut the fuck up.

Then, you want to call me a "anorexic Mexican" when I am neither anorexic, nor Mexican. You proceed with with acting like you are some sort of athlete, body builder...ect. Right, Again, SHOW ME. Unless you look better then me, which you obviously don't, You'd better shut the fuck up.

And the best part about this- YOU started this thread putting your shit on a plate on some high horse, and its be far the worst looking shit in this thread. Fuck someones road kill looks better!! Literally, I'd complain and likely not that plate of shit was put in front of my any day of the week in my house. That I am being 100% serious about.

But, considering I get a 4 course meal anytime I eat at home, I guess I am spoiled any maybe a little bias. But, I have also never been gay enough to make a thread on CR about what I was eating.

At least you admitted that didn't own me, and it's unlikely you ever will.

You do realize the inherent failure of the first stone philosophy, correct? No? Ok, well it's basically impossible as everyone has sinned. Get it?

Are you an admin now? Did you create this forum and decree that it is only about racing? No? That's pretty cool. By your theory, this is a COLUMBUS forum, gtfo.

I said you look like an anorexic Mexican troll, yes. That would mean that you LOOK like those things, regardless of if you are actually an anorexic Mexican troll or not.

I am an athlete, not a bodybuilder. Never once did I claim to be a bodybuilder. I am a powerlifter (read: strength sport). I already told you to pick up a Powerlifting USA and you can see clearly that I am an athlete. Hell, pick up some older ones and you can see shots of me winning competitions and holding trophies. I'm not really sure how you can claim what I "obviously" look like, when you have admitted you haven't seen one of my pictures. Isn't that the point of about half your moronic tirade?

I got exactly what I wanted from this thread until your anorexic Mexican troll ass came in here. If you can't figure out what that was, I'm not surprised.

somehow I doubt you even have a clue what a fine meal really tastes like.

To be specific, I ate here Last night

http://www.selectrestaurants.com/pier/index.php

And had-

Drink

SAUV. BLANC, Sbragia, Sonoma Califronia 2008 ...... 11.95 / 47

Pre

Rustic Bruschetta . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7

Chargrilled Garlic Crostini, Extra Virgin

Olive Oil, Laura Chenel Goat Cheese,

Roasted Tomato Basil Salad

Meal

Prime Center Cut NY Strip Steak 14 oz. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 42

Red Wine Sauce with Braised Spinach and Hearth Oven Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes

Desert

CHOCOLATE PLATE FOR 2

Dark Chocolate Grand Marnier Fondue, Fresh

Berries, Cookies, Brownies, Peanut Butter

Buckeyes, Truffles of Cinnamon Espresso,

Chocolate Caramel, Cherry Vanilla

Excellent food. Also, on par with what my wife cooks every day I am home for a sit-down dinner.

To be specific, I ate here Last night

http://www.selectrestaurants.com/pier/index.php

And had-

Drink

SAUV. BLANC, Sbragia, Sonoma Califronia 2008 ...... 11.95 / 47

Pre

Rustic Bruschetta . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7

Chargrilled Garlic Crostini, Extra Virgin

Olive Oil, Laura Chenel Goat Cheese,

Roasted Tomato Basil Salad

Meal

Prime Center Cut NY Strip Steak 14 oz. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 42

Red Wine Sauce with Braised Spinach and Hearth Oven Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes

Desert

CHOCOLATE PLATE FOR 2

Dark Chocolate Grand Marnier Fondue, Fresh

Berries, Cookies, Brownies, Peanut Butter

Buckeyes, Truffles of Cinnamon Espresso,

Chocolate Caramel, Cherry Vanilla

Excellent food. Also, on par with what my wife cooks every day I am home for a sit-down dinner.

Fine, let's play the game of where we go out to eat. I don't really care.

Here is one of my favorite places. http://www.capitalcolumbus.com/

This is trainwreck scenario. JP is like the irresistible force, Hal is like the immovable object.

Hal criticizing JP on his physique is a whammy, since JP is pretty jacked. JP criticizing Hal on his physical prowess is whammy-esque as well, since Hal holds bench-press records or some shit, IIRC. Both are seasoned intarweb warriors. This will never end well.

One of us will get bored in the next year or so.

To dispel any rumors of lack of strength, here's a little older picture of a 600lb board press. Basically you take the weight down and "relax" allowing the weight to push the boards down into you, then you reengage the muscles and lock it out. Usually this weight would have been sets of 3-5 to train lockouts.

This will be the only picture you get, so you better deal with it.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/hal600.jpg

Out of the 100's of skanks I have slayed, all have commented and adorned my physique. I am sure many of them F-ed me just because of how I looked. Models, strippers, other guys wives...ect. I am sure of these many, few would have done the deed if I was some fat "powerlifter" fuck. What I will guarantee is, out of the 100's that have come and gone;

Not one of them ever asked, nor cared, about how much I benched. :cool:

And yes its dumb and dumber at this point. I am just glad I am not the one that took a picture of a batty Crocker instant meal and though it was something with talking about. ;)

Be JP. Inconspicuously try to get dudes to send you pics with their shirt off. :p

Be JP. Live with mommy. :p

Boom roasted! LOL.

Out of the 100's of skanks I have slayed, all have commented and adorned my physique. I am sure many of them F-ed me just because of how I looked. Models, strippers, other guys wives...ect. I am sure of these many, few would have done the deed if I was some fat "powerlifter" fuck. What I will guarantee is, out of the 100's that have come and gone...

Not making yourself look good JP. This isn't high school. Boning other guys wives isn't something to brag about. I'm all in for good fun and humor though. Please continue you 2. ;)

PS ~ Come near my wife JP and it'll be the last thing your physique sees. :p

Not making yourself look good JP. This isn't high school. Boning other guys wives isn't something to brag about. I'm all in for good fun and humor though. Please continue you 2. ;)

PS ~ Come near my wife JP and it'll be the last thing your physique sees. :p

I KNOW you got guns! LOL

Hey, I'll be honest. That was a bad time for me. Really, it was a good fucking time, but Im glad I'm over it. I didn't care about anything but myself. I hurt a lot of feelings. I got caught, hell be someone that may have a USN on here. They are now divorced (for more reasons than just me). He knows, and she admitted to being the aggressor, but it takes 2 to tango. The other wives were in Vegas (3 some actually) so, fuck dem hoes anyways.

Like I said, I am glad I am not that guy anymore. My life is 100% improved since then.

No, its just a place to eat, and that's where I actually ate last night.

I'd give you a receipt, but I pay cash.

I don't doubt you ate there, just putting up my comparison for where I like to eat. I'd give you a receipt, but I have to wait for the monthly bill because it goes on my account.

Definitely wouldn't brag about nailing other guys wives, but I have morals. Regardless of whether or not you regret it, you still brag about it. Again, the types of women you have slept with aren't the greatest types of women to use as a reference for any argument.

Edit: None have cared how much I benched, and most never knew. They just liked big muscles.